[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

speaking of demographics

Garcia beat a Christy Smith in Mexifornia?

Nobody saw that coming...........

it was kind of baked into the cake........or do they call it torta idk

It's not that he won, which is an outlier, its the margin he won by in CA.

lol that tip triggered the bartender hard. i will have to do that to a TDS service industry tard soon.

It's not that he won, which is an outlier, its the margin he won by in CA.

CA is not an all blue state, there are almost 5 million republicans who live there, and many of the districts there are red. CA25 flipped blue in the 2018 midterms, the last time Democrats held it was 1990. Garcia won it by the same margin as every other republican who has held it, and turnout was about 65% of the usual turnout.

Tinfoil hat time...

Some people are proposing that the reason states like California want to remain locked-down as long as possible is to leverage the pandemic as an advantage in the upcoming elections... if everyone is locked down, then voting stations will not be open and the election will rely more on mail-in balots which... stangely enough, tend to favor Democrats .

California has some rather shady practices when it comes to holding a "democratic" process...

Democrats are losing their grip on California and people are projecting a very favorable outcome for Republicans if the trend continues the way it has been going.

soros is worried he wont be able to bus illegals to california to vote in november if the restrictions are still in place

i asked him why he keeps bussing them to california instead of texas or florida but he just glared at me idk

I don't know the exact rules...

But... California allows for Ballot Harvesting... the ability for a third party to collect and deliver ballots to a polling station. So, a partisan political advocacy group can go around and gather up votes and caste them on someone else's behalf. Opponents of ballot harvesting argue that this can be exploited due to a lack of oversight. What is to stop a third party from "failing" to collect and report votes for their rival candidate? How is a citizen to know that their vote was actually counted and not "lost" once it was turned over to this third party?

Since Ballot Harvesting was legalized in California, a suspicious number of historically Republican counties in California, suddenly flipped to Democrat.

Not surprising that California is also one of the states that suspiciously has more registered voters, than citizens legally eligible to vote. No wonder Democrats campaign heavily for allowing non-citizens the right to vote in an election.

and ballot harvesting is how Broward County ended up with several U-Hauls full of "last second" ballots during a tightly contested Gubernatorial midterm election in 2018.

They want to take that model nation wide obviously

Put all those convalescent hospital/retirement home covid killings they did to good use in 2020

Back