Big Brother is Watching You!

Guess what the republicans and democrats are trying to get passed while you are all distracted by Covid-19.

If you aren't aware of this, you should be.

It should be the #1 topic on the news right now.

Makes you wonder why nobody is talking about it.

The pure-hearted, non-corrupt, fair, and reasonable FBI that never does anything bad would like to be able to look at your entire browser history without a warrant. I'm sure they will only use it under dire circumstances, and not abuse the ever loving shit out of it.

All of you tied into the ridiculous democrat vs republican blood feud need to realize these parties both support this dogshit.

You live in a democracy. You can elect anyone you want to be president. Please consider using that right to select someone that isn't going to take away your rights.

"Bipartisanship only exists when it comes to corporate bailouts, endless wars, and warrantless spying..."

Just food for thought.

Last edited:
Team Trump doesn't go for that shit.
Neocons and Liberals do; they're both in the Globalist camp.

Show me the republican who has been a Trump supporter who voted for that...
Then we'll add him to the RINO list.
It is fucking amazing and worrisome how large the traitor list is.

Last edited:
That is exactly what the Neocons and Liberals are saying about the republicans.

Meanwhile, both parties are supporting this.

Voted Yes:

34 Democrats, 24 Republicans

Voted No:

27 Republicans, 10 Democrats

Legislation pushed by:

One Republican from Montana and One Democrat from Kentucky

You guys are the slowly boiling frog, all blaming the other party while your parties are both supporting FBI fapping to your browser history.

You are naive to think this is coming from one party and not the other.

Last edited:
Show me the republican who has been a Trump supporter who voted for that...
Then we'll add him to the RINO list.
It is fucking amazing and worrisome how large the traitor list is.

See below link for how people voted.

I'm too dumb to understand it apparently.

Last edited:
Rand Paul voted yes?... so what am I missing with this one. I can usually trust Rand, so not sure what is going on here.

Last edited:
wait a second

Paul (R-KY) voted to fuck us on this topic......given he isn't his father, but he isn't usually this kind of a scum sucker on this specific topic at least

and these are our heroes on digital information abuse?

Feinstein (D-CA)
Graham (R-SC)

a large list of people I know were influential in pushing and shoveling the Patriot Act and about a dozen even more insane revisions of it +NDAA etc.

wut gives

Statement of Purpose: To remove internet website browsing information and search history from scope of authority to access certain business records for foreign intelligence and international terrorism investigations.

I mean is to remove it good or bad?

USA FREEDOM Reauthorization Act of 2020

LOOK AT THE NAME OF THIS BILLL.........LMAO

I'm going to have to read more than headlines to figure this one out

This bill reauthorizes through December 1, 2023, provisions related to intelligence gathering under the Foreign Intelligence and Surveillance Act (FISA) and amends FISA-related provisions.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation may not seek certain FISA-authorized orders to obtain (1) call detail records on an ongoing basis, (2) a tangible thing where a person has a reasonable expectation of privacy and a warrant would typically be required, or (3) cellular or GPS location information.

In applications for certain FISA-authorized orders to obtain information or conduct surveillance, the applicant must certify that the Department of Justice (DOJ) has received any information that might raise doubts about the application. The bill imposes additional requirements on FISA-authorized orders targeting a (1) U.S. person, or (2) federal elected official or candidate.

The bill increases criminal penalties for violations related to electronic surveillance conducted under color of law or false statements made to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA court).

The bill broadens the criteria for when a FISA court decision shall be declassified and requires the declassification review and release of such opinions within 180 days of an opinion being issued.

The bill broadens the FISA court's authority to appoint an amicus curiae (an outside party that assists in consideration of a case) and expands such amici's powers, such as the power to ask the court to review a decision.

Each agency that submits applications to the FISA court shall appoint an officer responsible for compliance with FISA requirements.

H.R.6172 - 116th Congress (2019-2020): USA FREEDOM Reauthorization Act of 2020 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Ok, so unless I am reading impaired, possible....doing this without my glasses on, the YEA votes increased restrictions and requirements FISA courts needed to obtain your browser information, etc.

the NAY votes did not. Since you said yourself it did not pass and that is a good thing and I also see more Yea votes than I do Nay votes. This makes sense I suppose.

Again please correct me where I am wrong here.

SO YOUR LISTS ARE BACKWARDS........

NAYs=cocksuckers
Yeas=less of a cocksucker on this issue

Also noticed this, Sanders (I-VT), Not Voting

of course he didn't........why would he take a stance on an important issue like this?

THE STATE IS GREAT

Yeah, it is shocking to see the way people voted.

I'm glad if I could make any of you aware about this.

These people are not American.

If you want a government like China has, well look no further.

Winnie the Poo is now banned, in AMERICA.

We laugh at how other countries can't use the internet. We think we are far away from them and so much better.

Not for long my dudes.

One vote away...

If you think this will not pass the next go around, you are dreaming.

These dudes are drooling over this. They can't wait to control you.

Of course they would do this during the pandemic. They aren't stupid.

They just think all of you are...

Last edited:
also i think nobody cares anymore because even i don't.......and i used to care a lot or too much

ever since snowden and the fisa abuses against trump, especially say GEN FLYNN

we just assume 100% of everything involving our phones, internet, email etc are being read and stored in some data center some place.

hell........this includes our smart tvs, alexas, wireless router, anything with a microphone as well.

people are in two camps they just don't care anymore (here it all is) or they have to hide in a cave off the grid using 80's era technology for the rest of their life.

people who know other work arounds already use them and gave up trying to educate other people about how bad we are being fucked.......and how much worse, year after year, it is going to keep getting. I mean look at Social Media and even Youtube lately.....lol

Facebook Buys Giphy For $400 Million As Tech Giant Pledges To Banish All | Zero Hedge

one of todays many headlines to facepalm over

give me chinese style social credit or cut off my electricity

that's what our options are now.

Last edited:
Yeah, it is shocking to see.

I googled all the pictures of the people that voted yes, just to look at evil people with honest human curiosity.

I'm glad if I could make any of you aware about this.

These people are not American.

If you want a government like China has, well look no further.

Winnie the Poo is now banned, in AMERICA.

We laugh at how other countries can't use the internet. We think we are far away from them and so much better.

Not for long my dudes.

One vote away...

If you think this will not pass the next go around, you are dreaming.

These dudes are drooling over this. They can't wait to control you.

Of course they would do this during the pandemic. They aren't stupid.

They just think all of you are...

Your lists are still backwards on GOOD PEOPLE vs. BAD PEOPLE btw

I am happy to argue otherwise with you

but that's how I see it still..........and I'm almost trying sort of

100% of our government pretty much blows balls 110% of the time

so the rest of your statements I have no issue with as usual

also 1 vote away.......1 vote away..... i saw this statement in multiple headlines in articles i will admit i also didn't read (don't care anymore......likely more apathetic more than dumb)

Voted Yes:

34 Democrats, 24 Republicans = 58 Votes Total

Voted No:

27 Republicans, 10 Democrats = 37 Votes Total

That is not one vote difference..........so where are these numbers coming from?

I mean maybe i can't read or do basic math (very possible Vanster tells me) but it just isn't matching up..........UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

this stuff used to drive me crazy as well but sure 58 - 1 Vote = 37 Votes

:shrug:

i mean the words aren't matching.......the numbers aren't adding up

everything in this world is inverted and backwards as well right now

they are forcing the most vulnerable populations of elderly living assistance centers to house infected recovering covid patients in CA, NY and PA.........but telling the rest of us, the healthy people, we have to hide inside our homes forever in many areas still. also letting out prison to protect them.....

i mean i am barely care enough to say this much (which is already too much for most posters in here)

Last edited:
lmao i think u guys might have ur good guys and bad guys backwards :lol:

the amendment was to block the government from using fisa to get network metadata

Last edited:
lmao i think u guys might have ur good guys and bad guys backwards :lol:

the amendment was to block the government from using fisa to get network metadata

even cael reads it like i do

and he hates america

i mean wait, is this helping or hurting my case?

good = bad

happy = sad

freedom = slavery

In China I trust

well yeah you know you have the good guys backwards because most of the democrats voted yes

PROP 187: A YES VOTE WOULD NOT NOT MURDER REVERSAL YOUR FAVORITE DOG

Choose wisely......

run it through a few more double triple negative not gates if you have to

build a logic table

well yeah you know you have the good guys backwards because most of the democrats voted yes

my default operating system looks for all the jewish surnames

the ones with a Z in it as well..........

and there are a lot of those in the Yea category

which means Jews love American privacy

which is why they are always spying on Capital Hill

and using stingray devices etc

get caught snooping and spying more than even China and Russia combined against us.

I just think they voted YEA because intel goes for a premium and they already have a MOSSAD lock on the good stuff in all countries

FISA courts shouldn't be allowed to give access to premium subscriptions in their eyes........

I am confused.

Statement of Purpose: To remove internet website browsing information and search history from scope of authority to access certain business records for foreign intelligence and international terrorism investigations.

Have I been deeply misinformed?

You are all saying this was a vote to protect our freedom and not take it away?

I got bamboozled?

Back