[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

should Russians be allowed to immigrate to USA?

they so mad about Trump's wife I don't think so

millions sneaking across our border every year

Border Patrol agent shoots Russian allegedly trying to sneak into US

russian only guy i know of to get shot and killed

a panama teen with flu dies it is national outrage

makes you think

I mean I hear a lot about WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A MELTING AND MIXING POT for immigration

serveimage

but our Gov now looks a lot different than it did back then

everything changed in 1965 just as it was designed to do

only if u can psychologically project and be more tds triggered

we are not sure that more stimulation on our part is needed

cause you are at full capacity possible

but we can do our part if it helps u keep that Bellagio waterworks going

You will find this amazing. I went shooting with some friends this weekend, we had at least 50 guns out there. I couldn't believe it, but even with so many guns, none of them shot us. Seriously, not a singe one of those guns shot me or my friends. Crazy I know.

oh that is the courtroom threesome lady

Female judge arrested after having threesomes... inside her own courtroom! - The Horn News

very nice

it is kinda crazy to think about how if trump wasn't elected our court system would be almost forever ruined..........

I mean follow the 9th circuit decisions lately and tell me that this on a national level wouldn't be game over for our Republic.

Homeless can sleep anywhere they want in public spaces. Illegals entitled to free healthcare and all social services on taxpayer dime. Can't deny rights to people who have never been here and are still not here yet.

I mean that is the #1 reason to vote for him at this point

that and salt extraction from TDS regressives

Last edited:
Jersey City shooting: ‘Multiple people’ dead inside store - nj.com

Let’s keep doing nothing about gun control. We’ve done nothing and are all out of ideas!

LMAO

might as well have been in Chicago

#1 the shooter was black

#2 they already require background checks for bullets

have pretty much the strictest state gun control laws in nation

which is still impressive considering how CA/NY/IL and now VA are also fighting over that title

(also major killzones........Hmmmmmmm)

but you know cry more about shit you already made terrible

try to make bad things far worse while calling it better or improved

watch out..shitshooter is on the set for the new (adult) action film "Sleeping with the Enema II and the soon to be released "Black to the Future IV, 1.21 Jiggawanks"

You will find this amazing. I went shooting with some friends this weekend, we had at least 50 guns out there. I couldn't believe it, but even with so many guns, none of them shot us. Seriously, not a singe one of those guns shot me or my friends. Crazy I know.

we gonna need to see a demographics chart to see if we can figure out why this happened.

I mean I'm told Chicago sucks because all the States around it have such little gun control.........but then why do those States have such low shooting and homicide stats?

oRLsWL4.png

watch out..shitshooter is on the set for the new (adult) action film "Sleeping with the Enema II and the soon to be released "Black to the Future IV, 1.21 Jiggawanks"

straight to dvd and vhs producer

making snack table for sub d list stars who don't have connections or experience to do hallmark channel

living that good life

man we jelly

Female judge arrested after having threesomes... inside her own courtroom! - The Horn News

very nice

it is kinda crazy to think about how if trump wasn't elected our court system would be almost forever ruined..........

I mean follow the 9th circuit decisions lately and tell me that this on a national level wouldn't be game over for our Republic.

Homeless can sleep anywhere they want in public spaces. Illegals entitled to free healthcare and all social services on taxpayer dime. Can't deny rights to people who have never been here and are still not hear yet.

damn, that's the court house i had to go to to have my marijuana possession case heard that ultimately ruined my future in the army which in turn made my international studies degree completely useless. i was gonna go to monterey bay for foreign language training and wanted to work at an embassy.

glad to hear all these asshole judges are shoving champagne up each others asses while they crush the futures of regular people over $10 in weed.

Last edited:

that's nuts! how could this possibly have happened?

Would hit.

very nice

Homeless can sleep anywhere they want in public spaces. Illegals entitled to free healthcare and all social services on taxpayer dime. Can't deny rights to people who have never been here and are still not hear yet.

Said Judge...

I give it 12 hours and this is out of all the headlines...

the part that bothered me the most is watching the dindu welfare army on the streets while the shooting was going on

i mean it was a war zone and they are loitering with their obamaphones screaming like banshees

all of them were trying to get in on the action and media publicity

the entire state might as well change it's motto to "WORLDSTAR" at this point

Back