[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

unknown.png

Yup.

Last edited:
Omg this is great.

Kyle Griffin on Twitter:

Reporter: Who should be held accountable for [Jamal Khashoggi's murder]?

Trump: Maybe the world should be held accountable because the world is a vicious place. The world is a very vicious place.

I can’t wait to use that answer in my life. I love that Trump gets cucked on the daily by reporters lol.

lulz

sharty, ur slippin

u forgot to cry about his words being a dog whistle for murdering journalists and no one will be held accountable (the world's a vicious place)

There’s a good reason they don’t show joe Biden’s rally’s on msm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can't really be seriously running; he's just running distraction.
I went to his youtube site and find practically nothing, no recent speeches...

Why should anyone be held accountable for khashoggi?

Because Saudi thugs were paid by their government to torture and murder him.

I've answered your question, can you do me the courtesy of explaining who you think should be held accountable, if anyone?

I'm surprised to see Dutch return here; I certainly remember playing tribes with him, as he was a very good player, and one of the biggest assholes in game I can remember.

I have trouble reconciling his politics (help people that don't have as much, let's work together) with his Tribes persona, (ha-ha you suck, go kill yourself), but whatever, I don't dwell on it beyond wondering what someone like Havax would have done against him, heh.

Because Saudi thugs were paid by their government to torture and murder him.

I've answered your question, can you do me the courtesy of explaining who you think should be held accountable, if anyone?

I don't care what a foreign government does to their citizens in a country that isn't my own. I have no control or ownership of it.

I don't care what a foreign government does to their citizens in a country that isn't my own. I have no control or ownership of it.

I cannot understand that mindset, but am not surprised to see you propounding it. If you don't care about it, why respond to the accusations? I believe Turkish intelligence, and no one has said their recording and cc captures are lying.

Did you support the first Iraq war?

p.s.

I know it is a holiday, but you're pretty much the last of your kind left.

I don't know what it's like remembering Aestis, Stone, and Musashi but if it helps I recall all of them fondly.

Back