[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I think browsing the headlines at Conservative Blog Conservative News Source for Right of Center Activists | RedState would make just about anyone happy. I perused them only 20 seconds and had several chuckles.

I think all the instances of fake news from major media outlets would be obvious to anyone...

Vanster is a stupid injun

190119204724-nathan-phillips-native-american-elder-2-exlarge-169.jpg

I think browsing the headlines at Conservative Blog Conservative News Source for Right of Center Activists | RedState would make just about anyone happy. I perused them only 20 seconds and had several chuckles.

yeah, because all of your "news sources" have been spot on about everything for the last 3 years. :lol:

you've been wrong about nearly everything for the last 3-5 years. i can't understand how you don't see that. u think that crow that you're eating constantly is a nice juicy steak?

I have to admit that it's going to be fun, watching this clown car descend. At this point, there is no way it's going to end well. He's already said the decision to fire comey was because of the investigation, which is impeachable by itself. Congress has more than it needs to remove him from office, but the decision to wait is better because 1. Having the investigation conclude before proceeding makes the noose tighter, and 2. He's going to talk and tweet a lot more before it is over. It's like watching someone in quicksand try to flail.

npr has been upgraded to VERY fake news

also it will be struck down on lvl 3 appeal (@ least 73 lvls of appeal in the united states of greatness) b/c it's not the official potus account

btw, does this ruling also apply to the pusa twitter account? will the pusa still be naked and famous?

im a little sad about perot dying and i dont even know why

dude was a solid guy
built a sweet museum

Warned us about NAFTA and what would happen to textiles and furniture manufacturing. He always came across as tell it like it is but wasn't a dick about it. Veteran and self made billionaire

I like that we've gotten so narcissistic as a culture that people are suing the President to keep him from blocking them on Twitter.

we haven't because it's fake news from the extremely fake national public radio

and u can't spell nazi without national

At least now we can bash the fash 280 characters at a time now. There's nothing they can do anymore, their days are numbered.

Back