[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Buy American babies

Always go baby shopping near major universities that have big sports programs. Hopefully you will find a genetic bargain. To cut down on time find markets with a couple of options, I.e. Duke/UNC, Alabama/Auburn, USC/UCLA, UT/A&M

I could live with the inferiority complex but not the cold. Southern California is too cold for me.

Last edited:
Cadesha Bishop

cadesha-bishop-pd.jpg

cnn refuses to talk about this lol!

Always go baby shopping near major universities that have big sports programs. Hopefully you will find a genetic bargain. To cut down on time find markets with a couple of options, I.e. Duke/UNC, Alabama/Auburn, USC/UCLA, UT/A&M
actually, there will be some excellent options in alabama now. if you can breed some star football athletes with some honors chicks you can have super babies

as long as you're okay with a mixed race situation.

I'm shocked that a person who keeps themselves purposefully ignorant about guns in order to continue to rationalize her illegitimate claims wouldn't understand.

Can you imagine being forced to subject your baby to the barbarism and horrors of Canadian citizenship?

No kid of mine will ride a bus as an adult.

Fucking Canadians and their busses. Evidently it never gets cold enough to stop Canadians from updating most to every fucking form of social media while waiting for a bus in winter in Canada.

Alabama-based Southern nationalists again calling for South to secede - al.com

Oh my yes, they have options. The rest of the country is offering to help them pack.

Uneducated hill billies can go ahead and leave.
hi vanster

this is pretty angry and intolerant of you to say. especially give the avg alabama hillbilly has a similar wife-beating, drunk driving, limited intelligence resume you have. \

also, since I have you:
There are perhaps 40 people, 30 of them white supremacists, that post here regularly.
I'll stand by that.
can you please list 10 white supremacists that post on tw?

thanks in advance for not running away from your own statement like a hypocritical faggot.

Back