[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What do you mean? Tuition cost and the power transfer to students are directly correlated. Students became a customer, which is always right once the government agreed to cut the check. Universities continue to raise tuition because students are too dumb to realize it’s a loan.

not saying it isnt correlated at all

but i think we are on the same sheet of music in different views

was being sarcastic at them for being played

' i have a ba in underwater basket weaving and intersectional studies and only went into debt 400k"

Oh I agree completely. It is beyond ridiculous.

They wouldn't go if the government didn't pay for it though. You would only invest in a degree if you thought it was worth it.

DKKTz18.png

Now the "I didn't do it.. he did it" starts :rofl:

Dispute erupts over whether Brennan, Comey pushed Steele dossier, as DOJ probe into misconduct begins

Sources familiar with the records told Fox News that a late-2016 email chain indicated then-FBI Director James Comey told bureau subordinates that then-CIA Director John Brennan insisted the dossier be included in the intelligence community assessment on Russian interference, known as the ICA.

"Former Director Brennan, along with former [Director of National Intelligence] James Clapper, are the ones who opposed James Comey’s recommendation that the Steele Dossier be included in the intelligence report," the official said.

"They opposed this because the dossier was in no way used to develop the ICA," the official continued. "The intelligence analysts didn't include it when they were doing their work because it wasn't corroborated intelligence, therefore it wasn't used and it wasn't included. Brennan and Clapper prevented it from being added into the official assessment. James Comey then decided on his own to brief Trump about the document."

In March, Republican Sen. Rand Paul leveled similar allegations on Twitter, citing a "high-level source" who said Brennan had "insisted that the unverified and fake Steele dossier" be included in the January 2017 ICA.

Clapper previously testified that the dossier was not ultimately used in the ICA. News that Comey had briefed Trump personally on the dossier before the inauguration -- purportedly to warn him of potential blackmail threats -- leaked within days and opened the door for media outlets to publicize the dossier's lurid claims.

"There's a document that's classified that I'm gonna try to get unclassified that takes the dossier -- all the pages of it -- and it has verification to one side," Graham said. "There really is no verification, other than media reports that were generated by reporters that received the dossier."

Graham cited a report from The Hill's John Solomon that the FBI was told expressly that Steele, the bureau's confidential informant, had admitted to a State Department contact he was "keen" to leak his discredited dossier for purposes of influencing the 2016 election.

Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec’s written account of her meeting with Steele on Oct. 11, 2016, was sent to the FBI prior to the bureau's FISA warrant application to monitor Page, according to records unearthed in a transparency lawsuit by Citizens United.

OWNED :lol:

Trump Administration to LGBT Couples: Your ‘Out of Wedlock’ Kids Aren’t Citizens

No parent can ever be fully prepared for the arrival of a new baby. But when Roee and Adiel Kiviti brought home their newborn daughter Kessem two months ago, they figured that they were as ready as they could be. After all, they’d gone through the same process two years earlier with their son Lev, who, like Kessem, was born with the help of an egg donor and a gestational surrogate in Canada.

"The U.S. Department of State interprets the INA to mean that a child born abroad must be biologically related to a U.S. citizen parent,” the State Department’s website says. “Even if local law recognizes a surrogacy agreement and finds that U.S. parents are the legal parents of a child conceived and born abroad… if the child does not have a biological connection to a U.S. citizen parent, the child will not be a U.S. citizen at birth.”

why are they making this into a LGBTLAHW:LREHAPWEFUGAFGLAIEWG385623456 issue?

these are children born in other countries not related to the adopting parents

We didn't think to check the rules before traveling to a foreign country to pick up a baby. I mean, why would there even be paperwork involved?

Can you imagine being forced to subject your baby to the barbarism and horrors of Canadian citizenship?

Back