[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It's confounding to me how anyone can watch Trump's performance today at the Putin summit and not at least question where his loyalties lie, especially on the heels of him ripping new assholes for the EU, NATO and the UK.

Do you guys have any doubt in your mind about him whatsoever? We're not talking about him banging strippers here, we're talking about ongoing collusion with our #1 foreign adversary. Are you really not concerned?
:rofl:

These retards. How do they even function without having their hand held at every step?

This is a rare instance that Val and I completely agree. Though both Ron and Rand Paul are a bit off the deep end, and bat shit crazy by many accounts, they might be our best hope at righting the ship.

What are the accounts where rand is bat shit crazy?

I for one revel in the day that our president publically sides with an enemy dictator over the mountain of evidence compiled by our own intelligence agencies.

Good times boys. #murica

I for one revel in the day that our president publically sides with an enemy dictator over the mountain of evidence compiled by our own intelligence agencies.

Good times boys. #murica

The "evidence" was compiled by a 3rd party company and reviewed by our intelligence agencies.

I for one revel in the day that our president publically sides with an enemy dictator over the mountain of evidence compiled by our own [strike]intelligence[/strike] deep state democan lying pieces of shit agencies.

Good times boys. #murica

fixed the fake

get back to me when killary's server is 'investigated' properly

do you post this stuff knowing that you're trolling?
or are you really that much of an idiot and believe what they're selling

Last edited:
3rd party agency paid for by the.....DNC.

I'm still trying to figure out how they got names of the Russian spies and why they would release that information. Typically knowing who they are is super useful information for counter intelligence.

3rd party agency paid for by the.....DNC.

I'm still trying to figure out how they got names of the Russian spies and why they would release that information. Typically knowing who they are is super useful information for counter intelligence.

So hillary 'retired' more government workers in a round about way. again.

Waiting for the US to publically admit that it's election process is completely flawed and easily rigged by a foreign power.

most powerful democracy in the world :rofl: who go around the world overseeing other countries elections to ensure they are fair

yeah - I don't think that's gonna happen

Trump won b/c the opposition were so hopelessly pathetic and the people of the US could see that without any need to look at fake twitter posts (that no one actually reads any way, the only people who look at twitter are the news services)

Last edited:
Back