[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

zS6pzfjh.jpg

So you are just a partisan hack with no argument except you don't like Trump

Yeah that's it. I just don't like Trump. Yep.

But I'm always keen on hearing the perspective from those who are fans of trade wars, alienating our allies and siding with our enemies.

Please... Enlighten me.

Last edited:
When your relationship with your allies stops being mutually beneficial it might be time to find new allies.

If you find yourself disagreeing with either Paul more than on rare occasion, you're probably a moron. In fact, not probably, but definitely. :shrug:

This is a rare instance that Val and I completely agree. Though both Ron and Rand Paul are a bit off the deep end, and bat shit crazy by many accounts, they might be our best hope at righting the ship.

Last edited:
I wonder what Vanster thought when he sobered up

when you come from that gene pool
I've found they don't remember anything from the blackout

'...it's not my fault if I don't remember it...'

I told my child to run from any man that doesn't remember the night before because of drinking. Hell, I've drank so much I was howling and throwing up all night long... and I remember every bloody second of it.

haven't seen so much cucking to US intel agencies since GWB freaks got us into war over 'wmd's

if you had any doubt's leftists would have cheered on a Hildawg war with Russia or anyone else, go listen to their msm ringleaders or all these closeted 'patriots' like phaytal that are magically coming out all at once

Get rid of Pence and bring on Rand as VP...
PLEASE.

This is a rare instance that Val and I completely agree. Though both Ron and Rand Paul are a bit off the deep end, and bat shit crazy by many accounts, they might be our best hope at righting the ship.
I guess in today's day and age of politics their highly intelligent and reasonable (forefather-esque) logic does seem batshit.

Phetal is just like the DNC. 0 chances of winning Senate or 2020 pres race. If the DNC played it right they could win..that means no bashing of Trump and playing “the better man” role.

Back