[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hguv5dsrb2411.png

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2020

fool, ur mistake was doing some new coke insult instead of the classic flavor of "apPEARantly triple is a noob, btw how about that fenway park* customer service"

*i can't remember which beloved institution was never going to see his business again*

oh, that's reasonable discourse then.

You were the one who said you will kill a surrendering bin laden on sight. You stated a willingness to kill an unarmed person (murder) under a flag of peace (morally reprehensible).

A+B

You were the one who said you will kill a surrendering bin laden on sight. You stated a willingness to kill an unarmed person (murder) under a flag of peace (morally reprehensible).

A+B

yes, I said I'd kill bin laden on sight.

I never said I would kill anyone else on sight.

option 1 they put a medal on you. option 2 they throw you in jail.

Vanster said:
I think the point is that the people have spoken, and so has the electoral college.

I was wrong about Trump at every single turn. When he first came down that escalator, I thought it was a stunt; I never believed he was really running. When Republican moderates dropped out of the race, giving him the GOP nomination, I was shocked-- I was wrong there also. Now that this has happened, I have to accept that it's actually me that is out of touch with what Americans want, and the kind of people they are. I had no idea at all, that the race would be this close, and never dreamed it would end the way it has.

I've felt a lot of things the last 2 days: fear is the biggest one, but some sadness and a little anger. I recognize that those same emotions are what prompted white America to come out in droves and elect this man, and it would be stupid and selfish of me to think that my emotions are somehow more authentic, more important than those that voted for the winner.

I can still do things that I want-- I hope. I'm going to have a flower garden this spring, and want to plant some Roma heirloom tomatoes at one end of it. I'm going to spend a little less time running, and more time hiking and climbing. I'll still run ultras, but will only attempt 100 miles once in 2017, not two. I'm going to spend more time working on being a better photographer, read some more books, and do better card magic.

There are things I'm going to spend less time doing as well. I'm not going to be nearly as confident and gloating, thinking I'm in some kind of great majority. I'm in a very very small majority, so close that you might not even call it that. The country is divided nearly half, and I intend to spend less time acting like my ideals are holier than someone elses. I also intend to spend less time here if any at all; it doesn't make other people happy, and it doesn't make me happy. The GIF's from Tombstone that are sure to follow can be enjoyed by others; I won't see them. I hope the people that consider themselves my enemies here understand that I never hope ill for any of them.

Good God this place.

Have you just considered joining with StormFront? Fool, you're administrating the same place. Is it that they won't give you admin? What's the issue?

Good God this place.

Have you just considered joining with StormFront? Fool, you're administrating the same place. Is it that they won't give you admin? What's the issue?

You see things that don't exist, and defame people who don't deserve it. If you've been going through a rough time lately, I'm truly sorry for it. I hold no ill will against you, and hope you find yourself coming through whatever it is again. That being said, I'm tired of your constant lies about me. It's disgusting, and frankly I am just disappointed that you would stoop to it.

triple u said u'd poison lil kim

triple is a very interesting person.

I would say, look into triple, there is something sinister there. Holy crap that Triple guy, he needs someone following him around, don't you think? Yeah, Triple. . I don't trust him either. Follow him. Make sure he does no evil.

Back