[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

sigh

i miss this guy...

i really thought you might have woken up two days after the election. boy was i wrong.
I vaguely remember saying that he was a piece of shit in that thread and nothing has changed since.

Shocking.

No.

Flipping means propounding a story, and then FLIPPING it around. Flipping a turtle over, flipping a house, flipping a coin. It means changing a story 180 degrees.

Flipping implies nothing, it's just a report of change in direction.
What the fuck? Is this a troll? What did I miss here?

Do you seriously think flipping means anything other than ratting another person out to save yourself?

There is a difference between an untruth and a lie. A lie is when you say something that you know is not true. An untruth is when you say something that is not right, but you weren't attempting deception.
Who says untruth instead of falsehood? Also, they're both lies.

Fine. I'm (mentally) capable of murdering the following people:

1. Osama
2. Hitler
3. Korean Hitler

We good?
Retard here has a chance to list three "bad people" of history and he chooses someone who allegedly orchestrated (not even personally did it) the death of a couple thousand people...

Stalin and Mao killed hundreds of millions. They're a-okay though.

:lol: It's amazing how kikes and kike-lovers will, no matter how egregious it is, will stick to their guns.

Like I'd ever post anything of value here.

"HO HO I'd Stomp that bunny flat with the hearts of niggers and jews while blasting Ted Nugent and listening to Joel Osteen" and so on.

What's left of TW is a curdled bunch of angry supremacists that talk about each other. What you're looking at is the part of the toilet bowl you need to scrape off before selling the apartment.

anway, yeah I've become a hack, have a decent camera. Aestis (if you remember him) and I are photography buds, and if you want to bounce ideas, I'm down. pm me.
you forgot the drunk driving women beaters of tw

I mean the list is short but
you're part of that special club

I thought that was just ignorance
No, no, no. He's educated. He knows what he's talking about. Anyone questioning him is a racist who believes in aliens and doens't believe in evolution.

Incorrect and ignorant have no place in newspeak world. You speaka da untruth, not da tru tru.

And also flipping (in the context of someone being investigated by the authorities) is like when a storm changes direction or something.

Last edited:
35302333_10157345891403812_1140705234637553664_o.jpg

supz yallz yus wantin yallz 2 no wutta fukn massiv cuckfukn lil pussyass fukn l0s3r i m n i njoy gittin slappt across mah teef like a gud gud GUD lil fuccboi duz i luvvvv livin like a wortless pussy n my famly h8 me n tell me each day 2

yup d00 still no him sound like it 2 smdh lol :jester:

Back