[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump's name has yet to be brought up

Trump's foreign policy adviser (plead guilty)
Trump's national security adviser (plead guilty)
Trump's campaign manager (indicted multiple times, ongoing trial)
Trump's campaign aide (initially charged, flipped and plead guilty)
Trump's personal lawyer (raided by the FBI)

But yeah other than that trump's name hasn't come up once

So you're upset that Mueller, investigating Russian interference in our elections, is indicting Russians? Ok.

Would you prefer he indicted Canadians? Just asking.

At this point, you're arguing against people that think the Jews did 911, the alluminati are responsible for chemtrails, Vaccines cause autism, and climate change and evolution are a sham.

Part and parcel is knowing the crowd you are arguing with. They are hoping for some kind of race war, and are convinced they hold some kind of majority in that war.

TW does not like racists, and the racists that reside here are non-white. There are no white racists on TW. I'm a racist, Cael is a racist, etc.

tbh i'm all about higher taxes as long as i'm exempt from them and the additional revenue raised by the taxes goes into my bank account

At this point, you're arguing against people that think the Jews did 911, the alluminati are responsible for chemtrails, Vaccines cause autism, and climate change and evolution are a sham.

Part and parcel is knowing the crowd you are arguing with. They are hoping for some kind of race war, and are convinced they hold some kind of majority in that war.

TW does not like racists, and the racists that reside here are non-white. There are no white racists on TW. I'm a racist, Cael is a racist, etc.

Smart, keep the names out of your straw man.

Trump's foreign policy adviser (plead guilty)
Trump's national security adviser (plead guilty)
Trump's campaign manager (indicted multiple times, ongoing trial)
Trump's campaign aide (initially charged, flipped and plead guilty)
Trump's personal lawyer (raided by the FBI)

But yeah other than that trump's name hasn't come up once

Those are also all white men. Are you a bigot too?

tbh vanster we're just being philosophically consistent when we say there r no white racists on tribalwar gaming news b/c we kno we're all a just bunch of mudbloods w/ mixed european descent (not real yppl) and very much not meeting the universally accepted requirements of the absentCorp aryan genetic filter

Smart, keep the names out of your straw man.

As I've said, I'm not a smart man.
What I can't do, even as a 10 year contributor, is search the forums with the tools provided; it hangs the sql up for everyone.

Like I said, I'm a dim man.
If you can help me with boolean search strings that will not hang the sql server, I'll fetch memories for you and paste them here.

sigh

i miss this guy...

Vanster said:
I think the point is that the people have spoken, and so has the electoral college.

I was wrong about Trump at every single turn. When he first came down that escalator, I thought it was a stunt; I never believed he was really running. When Republican moderates dropped out of the race, giving him the GOP nomination, I was shocked-- I was wrong there also. Now that this has happened, I have to accept that it's actually me that is out of touch with what Americans want, and the kind of people they are. I had no idea at all, that the race would be this close, and never dreamed it would end the way it has.

I've felt a lot of things the last 2 days: fear is the biggest one, but some sadness and a little anger. I recognize that those same emotions are what prompted white America to come out in droves and elect this man, and it would be stupid and selfish of me to think that my emotions are somehow more authentic, more important than those that voted for the winner.

I can still do things that I want-- I hope. I'm going to have a flower garden this spring, and want to plant some Roma heirloom tomatoes at one end of it. I'm going to spend a little less time running, and more time hiking and climbing. I'll still run ultras, but will only attempt 100 miles once in 2017, not two. I'm going to spend more time working on being a better photographer, read some more books, and do better card magic.

There are things I'm going to spend less time doing as well. I'm not going to be nearly as confident and gloating, thinking I'm in some kind of great majority. I'm in a very very small majority, so close that you might not even call it that. The country is divided nearly half, and I intend to spend less time acting like my ideals are holier than someone elses. I also intend to spend less time here if any at all; it doesn't make other people happy, and it doesn't make me happy. The GIF's from Tombstone that are sure to follow can be enjoyed by others; I won't see them. I hope the people that consider themselves my enemies here understand that I never hope ill for any of them.

i really thought you might have woken up two days after the election. boy was i wrong.

none. But you said Trump's name has "failed to be brought up", which is absurd. He's a subject of the investigation! His name has been brought up.

Failed to be brought up as in he has not been charged or otherwise implicated in a crime. Stop being daft.

Back