[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

friday-damn-funny-gif.gif

:lol:

steaming hot serving of ass beating is what was served up here today

12/12 never forget

I just pass on watching CNN actually. What other action should I take? Our so-called "news" isn't news anymore, it is infotainment. Everything is an "op-ed" piece.

My honest opinion on it is that an actual unbiased news outlet would be boring and nobody would watch it. Media is biased towards ratings first and foremost, and people love their echo chambers.

So yes you are upset that someone revealed the election was being compromised but don't care that the election was being compromised.

Fool was definitely way off base questioning your intellectual honesty

pat back on the other alt

his 126521623 alt

bump drg0n borg mic dont cheat on ur grill friends when they ur guy friends friendsssssssssssss or u will get prevented from emotionally fucking over womynzzzz it isnt for their own good

id rather ngfm wet the hole than destroy a womans self confidence by playing them for years

ur a n abuser m8

So should Fox News be shut down for admitting to campaigning for Rubio?

Report: Fox News 'finished with Rubio' | TheHill

I won't post snippets because that makes me an asshole.

You won't post snippets because anything you cut and paste would invalidate your entire claim. The whole thing is based on 3 unnamed sources. There's no doubt that the media has favorable coverage of certain candidates, but is there proof that Rubio was colluding with Fox directly for that favorable coverage? Can you spot the difference? With Hillary there is direct evidence that her campaign and the DNC were colluding with EVERY major news outlet. Not just TV, but print and Internet as well. Actual evidence. Not unnamed, not hearsay, not implied. Actual evidence.

we gonna criminalize elbow touch then lets criminalize rape by deception too

as in if u are a manipulative goon bitch and u lie for a career and u dont tell ppl this

while inviting them over to fuck u

and u play the crease of 30 second rape or bait and switch (which is a joke btw and gets tossed out of court) then ur a fukin fascist and rapist urself

Treason

the only crime that can get u hung in canada

AP TWITTER:

"BREAKING: Donald Trump remains winner of Wisconsin following statewide recount showing few changes in vote totals."

Congrats Jill Stein, you just flushed at least $3.5 million down the toilet!

(Still waiting on final numbers but the latest was Clinton +25)

Last edited:
NAZIS GET TREASON CHARGES FOR FASCISM

GROUP THINK HIVE MIND HARMONY IS FASCISM

GET TEH FUCK AWAY FROM ME CHILD PREDATOR YAZMIN

Oh wait, this link says Trump gained +162 votes in the Wisconsin recount.

Donald Trump wins Wisconsin recount | TheHill

"In the recount, Trump actually picked up 162 additional votes, according to the AP. "

*Wisconsin's recount uncovered no widespread voter fraud or hacking.

He told you it was rigged! He actually won Wisconsin by more votes!!!

EDIT: Although the official final count might be Trump +131.

Last edited:
You won't post snippets because anything you cut and paste would invalidate your entire claim. The whole thing is based on 3 unnamed sources. There's no doubt that the media has favorable coverage of certain candidates, but is there proof that Rubio was colluding with Fox directly for that favorable coverage? Can you spot the difference? With Hillary there is direct evidence that her campaign and the DNC were colluding with EVERY major news outlet. Not just TV, but print and Internet as well. Actual evidence. Not unnamed, not hearsay, not implied. Actual evidence.

I would be glad to go through any RNC e-mails, but either they were never hacked or it was never released. Apparently they actually had a sysadmin who knew what they were doing?

I would be glad to go through any RNC e-mails, but either they were never hacked or it was never released. Apparently they actually had a sysadmin who knew what they were doing?

The RNC claims they were never hacked but the buffoons running with the russia stuff claim they were. Another unsupported allegation amid all this other handwaving trying to discredit the election results.

Luckily they arent undermining our democracy by not agreeing to accept the election results. I remember Hillary telling us how dangerous that was.

So FOX was supportive of a guy who didn't even get the nomination.... gee, that obviously had an influence on the outcome of the election.

Unlike say... the other +90% of the 4th and 5th Estates actively trying to get Hillary Clinton elected as President right up until the last vote was counted. Explains the stunned looked on the faces of the media' pundits talking heads... what?! how did we lose? We did everything possible to make sure she would win by default. Something has gone wrong! This has to be a mistake. Recount the votes!

"Pennsylvania certifies election returns for president, affirming Trump's victory - Pennsylvania.gov"

That seals the deal. No more recount bullshit.

What I’ve tried to do is present object facts and I think the objective fact that’s relevant here is the intelligence community, a month before the election, came forward and presented a unanimous view, a high-confidence assessment, that China was engaged in malicious cyber activity to destabilize our political system,” Earnest said.

Damn China is doing it now too :o:

So FOX was supportive of a guy who didn't even get the nomination.... gee, that obviously had an influence on the outcome of the election.

Unlike say... the other +90% of the 4th and 5th Estates actively trying to get Hillary Clinton elected as President right up until the last vote was counted. Explains the stunned looked on the faces of the media' pundits talking heads... what?! how did we lose? We did everything possible to make sure she would win by default. Something has gone wrong! This has to be a mistake. Recount the votes!

"Pennsylvania certifies election returns for president, affirming Trump's victory - Pennsylvania.gov"

That seals the deal. No more recount bullshit.

Ah so all routes to undermining our political process are closing and desperation is setting in. Time for another Russian hail mary. Feels like groundhog day

Trump already tweeted this 9 hours ago...

"Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

Can you imagine if the election results were the opposite and WE tried to play the Russia/CIA card. It would be called conspiracy theory!"

Back