[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

its almost as if transparency compassion and humility are traits we should emphasize over fucking ppl over for glory and money

but then again the world revolves around money and sjw's have infinite greed and want a wicker man

chump wants to trump

k8 wants to mastrubate to herself

its all cyclical

in the end its the ppl that suffer more for the crimes of the elite

way to go 1%ers when u gonna learn not everyone has the same ruleset as u

bougie or no bougie ignorance is not a motis Operandi

our laws may be finky but jurisprudence beyond a reasonable doubt isnt

dont invite people over to fuck u in text and then do a bait and switch

u will be the one that gets fucked in the end, and if u have kids then ur fucking them urself like a CP

Last edited:
If they had actually followed the rules, they wouldn't have been revealed to be shitty people scamming you. Nobody has denied the validity of the emails, and you're more concerned about who released the emails? You're an asshole.

friday-damn-funny-gif.gif

:lol:

So, the ends justify the means?

I would like to know what motive was behind hacking and releasing the e-mails of one party. Wouldn't you like to see similar info from the right? I would.

Not at all, if they find the hacker they should arrest them. They committed a crime. If a robber discovers a murder victim, they should still be arrested for breaking into the house. That doesn't absolve the murderer.

There is zero evidence that Russia hacked anyone. None. Nada. Zilch.

Sorry that quoting (and trimming) an acting Republican Senator pisses you off so much. I will from now on post every bit of text from every article I quote, and everyone can skim and not read it and just call me an asshole anyway.

It pisses me off because it's completely dishonest. You are a liar. You are blatantly spreading misinformation because your argument is shit, you have no evidence to support your claims, and you're too smug to admit you're wrong.

Not at all, if they find the hacker they should arrest them. They committed a crime. If a robber discovers a murder victim, they should still be arrested for breaking into the house. That doesn't absolve the murderer.

I would normally agree, phishing scams aren't even hacking. I do think it is interesting that a US Senator says it is obvious, but he's just an old coot and a never Trumper anyway I guess.

i think captain tele lost his fingers he used for his mouse

homeboy is having a hard time neg repping me lately

ya i mean if u like punitive justice and making money from prison this is definitely the attitude to popularize on tw

p.s. we're gonna throw ur tranny brother and mentally ill brother in the brig because well they're weird and our normal says that's creepy and criminal

dont want them around kids etc and certainly not womyn who are the most fragile of all of gods flower creatures

Other than a 'secret memo or meeting by someone at the CIA' that NYT/Washington Post got from 'sources'.... there's been no actual proof.

The same media that reported the wikileaks that supposedly 'caused' Hillary and the Dems to lose the election, lol

I would normally agree, phishing scams aren't even hacking. I do think it is interesting that a US Senator says it is obvious, but he's just an old coot and a never Trumper anyway I guess.

So the fact that media and the Hillary campaign colluded to destroy the integrity of the election gets a pass from you still

not everyone got sexually abused by ur dad pagy dan tousenard

not every1 has a rage boner for punitive justice either

not every1 wants to fuck over competition because monopoly keeps the income safe!!!

some people actually have ethics and omg dont like the adversarial court system enough to want to kill it and get ppl out of jail

unlike u

u fukin corporate coward

So the fact that media and the Hillary campaign colluded to destroy the integrity of the election gets a pass from you still

I just pass on watching CNN actually. What other action should I take? Our so-called "news" isn't news anymore, it is infotainment. Everything is an "op-ed" piece.

My honest opinion on it is that an actual unbiased news outlet would be boring and nobody would watch it. Media is biased towards ratings first and foremost, and people love their echo chambers.

crime doesnt sell anymore neither does gossip. it just gets u labeled as The Man™

note

being The Man doesnt make u a real man

having courage and standing up for what you believe is right while protecting the people you love does

when u use and abuse people for their money or love u are the same type of sick as a pedophile

tricking girls into sleeping with u while cheating on them is rape

pedophile pat every1

so many alt accounts he forget wat his messages even r anymore

i aint vindictive

but karen stone angela hevey certainly isnt justified working for the police anymore with a hells angels background that leads to the death of

courtney arthur

Courtney Vanessa Arthur

hows that for feminism ya dumb zealous alberta slut

unbiased media or bust

then again home schooled from HA and Neo Nazis aint the brightest bunch anyway

i figure they kill me then get ass raped by an angry jew woman better kill her too to be safe

and all other competition

we aint a mexican cartel we are sanctified by jesus and satan!!!

So some unnamed official at a secret meeting told someone who told someone who told the Washington Post who told everyone else that the consensus of an unknown number of unknown intelligence agencies that the Russians hacked the elections by targeting four specific states with unknown methods and unknown evidence but if just three of those states flip than ipso facto Hillary Clinton is President.

good enough for wars over fake wmd in iraq

and syria

good enough to discredit our president elect trump

Back