[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What if the Russians did hack the emails and give them to wikileaks to publish and expose? Does that change anything? Does it change the fact that there was an email server? Does it change how the Clinton foundation operates, the way Benghazi was handled, the rigging the DNC nomination or any of the mountain of dirty laundry that was laid out for the public to see just how things run contrary to the public image we are lead to believe is true?

It's like robbing a convenience store and complaining about the public release of the CCTV video of you breaking the law. " Well... if it wasn't for that camera, you'd never know it was me and therefore I shouldn't be held accountable or have my reputation tarnished.

If all the Russians have to do is release some emails and suddenly you become the villain and not them? I'd say you fucked up pretty badly and put yourself in a situation that made you look foolish and vulnerable. It's your fault, not the Russian's. Or Chinese. Or the Iranians...

And please... stop making the Russian's your scapegoat... it's not like the US Intelligence service wouldn't and hasn't done exactly the same thing when given the opportunity to influence the affairs of others for their own self interest. The taste of your own medicine tastes pretty bad.

probably no money in being fucked by russia tbh or freedom, or equality with masculinity,

probably leads to communist sjw land of elbow touch is a crime and she didnt invite me over twice to fuck her because theres only 1 video tape

id rather die than be a borg tbh and if i had kids i wouldnt raise them to be a borg anyway

the best way to fuck the establishment and get the money u deserve is to wreck the corrupt as fuck court system

and there is no better way to do that then to have girls that embellished their stories out of emotional anger to come to ur defense and tell the prosecutor and judge to fuck themselves that jail is not the answer for nuanced crimes done in micro-aggression

obviously no1 wants to legalize rape. personally i dont want to legalize crying rape over elbow touches either, or entrapping the jew into being fasley accused BECAUSE HE IS HIDING HIS MONEY (what money? the 6.5k debt i have?) when i invite people to come over and fuck its not a game and i wouldnt want my kids growing up being emotionally psychotic from such a terrible game either

So some unnamed official at a secret meeting told someone who told someone who told the Washington Post who told everyone else that the consensus of an unknown number of unknown intelligence agencies that the Russians hacked the elections by targeting four specific states with unknown methods and unknown evidence but if just three of those states flip than ipso facto Hillary Clinton is President.

apparently the "CIA info" is that the DNC/email hack affected the election and they think the Russians were behind it. It's not the Clinton campaign colluding with the media against Bernie and Trump, it's the fact that someone exposed it to the public. It's best for the public not to know these things.

But no one has alleged anyone did anything to the actual voting process outside of the normal democrat dead people and illegals voting but that isnt exactly news to anyone.

enthusiastic consent and yes means yes is a joke in a post poe's law internet environment filled with trolls

not every situation is the same

not every crime or instance of crime is the same

if u paint everyone and every situation with a broad brush in the bedroom ur a chump not me

cut ur own dick off

Yes that's what they're referring to, but it's not how they want it interpreted. They want people believing that the results were interfered with directly by a foreign entity, in order to delegitimize the final tally. And frankly it's working based on what I see on social media. People are ignorant sheep, who apparently don't have the slightest clue about any of the actual relevant information.

legalizing drugs isnt gonna bring about world peace. itll help. but there is no doubt drugs when abused precipitate violence

we can demonize regulation all we want but the truth is there has to be some kind of safety net because ppl in masses are fucking retarded and mobs on drugs even more so

So, it is ok for someone (possibly Russia) to interfere with our election, because we like the results anyway?

McCain says, "It's obvious that the Russians hacked into our campaigns"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cyber-mccain-idUSKBN1412FD?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=584f02ef04d301383a6419a8&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Way to avoid quoting the whole thing.

There is "no information" that Russian hacking of American political organizations was aimed at affecting the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, U.S. Republican Senator John McCain said Monday.

McCain's comment contrasted with an assertion by a senior U.S. intelligence official that American intelligence agencies concluded with "high confidence" that not only did their Russian counterparts direct the hacking of Democratic Party organizations and leaders, but did so to undermine Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

"It's obvious that the Russians hacked into our campaigns,"
McCain said in a Reuters interview. "But there is no information that they were intending to affect the outcome of the election, and that's why we need a congressional investigation."

You're a dishonest poster, you're intentionally misleading people with your fake news, and you should feel completely ashamed.

drg0n pat with critical thinking skills? NOPE

angela synthy smart girl???? NOPE

Lowtax running a social justice forum on something awful?? NOPE CULT HATE CRIME ENTRAPMENT

treason is punishable by death where i live and group fascism is treason make no mistake

u can label it borging but it isnt

its just being a faggot and a bitch irl LOW IQ

lol

Fake news.

Hillary should be in jail! Right guys? Now back to your regularly scheduled echo chamber.

I'm sure whoever hacked the DNC saw those e-mails and released them and was completely surprised when it impacted the election :lol:

Remember when the DNC chair had to step down right before the convention? I'm sure that was just random timing.

Last edited:
So, it is ok for someone (possibly Russia) to interfere with our election, because we like the results anyway?

Which would you consider a more egregious case of interfering with an election...the (supposedly unbiased) news media secretly colluding with one particular candidate or someone providing proof of that collusion to the public?

"White House press secretary: US intelligence agencies didn't detect any malicious cyber-activity 'that interfered with the casting and counting of ballots' on Nov. 8 "

But damnit, we need an investigation into "fake news" and we need to shut down all internet sites that do not have the proper 'news license' to post news that the Government deems as fake.

Damn, Democrats and Establishment Republicans really do want to clamp down on the 1st Amendment.....

lol

Fake news.

Hillary should be in jail! Right guys? Now back to your regularly scheduled echo chamber.

I'm sure whoever hacked the DNC saw those e-mails and released them and was completely surprised when it impacted the election :lol:

Remember when the DNC chair had to step down right before the convention? I'm sure that was just random timing.

ninja editing cuz you flailing around is p sad

Which would you consider a more egregious case of interfering with an election...the (supposedly unbiased) news media secretly colluding with one particular candidate or someone providing proof of that collusion to the public?

So, the ends justify the means?

I would like to know what motive was behind hacking and releasing the e-mails of one party. Wouldn't you like to see similar info from the right? I would.

lol

Fake news.

Double down more.

There is no proof whatsoever that it was the Russians. Wikileaks received most of the Hillary emails from a DNC leak, not a hack. The Podesta emails were obtained by a basic phishing scam that anyone with any basic sense of computer security would know not to click on (his password was "passw0rd" btw). They broke protocol, they violated security measures, and they fell for the most basic of penetration tactics. It wouldn't take a world power with weaponized hacking teams, a 13 year old autist who downloaded a script and hides behind 6 proxies could've accomplished it.

If they had actually followed the rules, they wouldn't have been revealed to be shitty people scamming you. Nobody has denied the validity of the emails, and you're more concerned about who released the emails? You're an asshole.

Double down more.

There is no proof whatsoever that it was the Russians. Wikileaks received most of the Hillary emails from a DNC leak, not a hack. The Podesta emails were obtained by a basic phishing scam that anyone with any basic sense of computer security would know not to click on (his password was "passw0rd" btw). They broke protocol, they violated security measures, and they fell for the most basic of penetration tactics. It wouldn't take a world power with weaponized hacking teams, a 13 year old autist who downloaded a script and hides behind 6 proxies could've accomplished it.

If they had actually followed the rules, they wouldn't have been revealed to be shitty people scamming you. Nobody has denied the validity of the emails, and you're more concerned about who released the emails? You're an asshole.

Sorry that quoting (and trimming) an acting Republican Senator pisses you off so much. I will from now on post every bit of text from every article I quote, and everyone can skim and not read it and just call me an asshole anyway.

Back