[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

For fuck's sake. Listen retard. The war-mongering kikes on the left (and ones pretending to be on the right), have been making up this Russia collusion nonsense since 2015. 20-fucking-15. Everyone with a brain new it was bullshit and then it was literally exposed as a DNC/Hillary propaganda campaign, and yet somehow there are still people dumb enough at this point, 9 years later, still repeating the same nonsense. That's really incredible. It's amazing how stupid and naive the average person is.
Congress has been blocking aid. Thats a fact. That means it’s a positive thing for Putin’s war if Trump is re-elected, that is also a fact.

You’re talking about a straw man.

Well they haven't been blocking it hard enough, because as I recall, they just approved another 60 billion or so to Ukraine a few days ago, WITHOUT helping our border at all.

Also, you are delusional. :shrug:

Well they haven't been blocking it hard enough, because as I recall, they just approved another 60 billion or so to Ukraine a few days ago, WITHOUT helping our border at all.

Also, you are delusional. :shrug:
Ukraine has almost lost at this point. Tens of thousands have died because trump wants to make a point about who is in control. The entire front line is in retreat and many are casting doubt that Ukraine can regain the initiative. Ukraine was invaded btw in case you forgot, by a guy who repeatedly said for months that he wasn’t going to invade Ukraine.
Several republicans from the house are on the record saying it’s the best border deal they’ll ever get, and it was blocked under trumps orders. That was a bipartisan bill from the senate btw.
You’re delusional.

Tell me again about how dinosaur bones got here and their purpose plz.

I’d like a good laugh before bed you fucking muppet fuck.

Ukraine has almost lost at this point. Tens of thousands have died because trump

lol this dood is now blaming Trump for Ukraine losing the war.

that is levels of TDS never seen before, you are making even Vanster look like an amateur at this point, holy fuck

Last edited:
See now you're lying and suggesting Biden directly controls the doj.

Maybe it's just all your simple mind can tolerate - "Biden big boss, Biden calling shots"

Funny how you take the opposite stance when Trump was in charge.
It's almost like you're a partisan hack

The Department of Justice is headed by the U.S. attorney general, who reports directly to the president of the United States and is a member of the president's Cabinet. The current attorney general is Merrick Garland, who has served since March 2021.

u fucking muppet

The Department of Justice is headed by the U.S. attorney general, who reports directly to the president of the United States and is a member of the president's Cabinet. The current attorney general is Merrick Garland, who has served since March 2021.

u fucking muppet
"Report to" does not necessarily mean "commanded by" and you know it.

Now show me the evidence that Biden directly commanded the investigations/indictments to begin

Ukraine has almost lost at this point.
Ukraine lost two years ago. "Aid" has only prolonged their demise. Russia has more men, more munitions, and more money. The outcome was inevitable from day 1 no matter how much "aid" you provide. You could send Ukraine a trillion dollars and they'd still lose without military intervention, and since you're not going to put boots on the ground against a nuclear power, you're piddling along for a few years trying to cope rather than admit that truth.

But hey we get to dump off our old gear, weaken a geopolitical adversary by letting other people die, keep that MIC churning and let our politicians siphon a little off the top, so it's a win for everyone. Well except Ukrainian men between 14-67.

Ukraine lost two years ago. "Aid" has only prolonged their demise. Russia has more men, more munitions, and more money. The outcome was inevitable from day 1 no matter how much "aid" you provide. You could send Ukraine a trillion dollars and they'd still lose without military intervention, and since you're not going to put boots on the ground against a nuclear power, you're piddling along for a few years trying to cope rather than admit that truth.

But hey we get to dump off our old gear, weaken a geopolitical adversary by letting other people die, keep that MIC churning and let our politicians siphon a little off the top, so it's a win for everyone. Well except Ukrainian men between 14-67.
I said this very same thing and of course in doing so, I am talk I am for Putin etc etc.

It's called reality and it is a war of attrition at this point.

don't worry guys we're gonna fight to the last ukrainian we're drafting another bill as we speak

the russian population isn't gonna recover from this

hope they enjoyed their big prize the only thing they managed to hold on to one destroyed city with a pre war pop of 400k

it's over they're too good

Back