[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

as the leader of zoomer generation i proudly welcome president donald j trump in2 our zoomer fold, this dood got absolutely positively unequivocally NO boomber in him

He was a little rough on the company who set it up. I don't know what they're being paid, but it's not respectable.

It’s really funny to me how the same people here on both sides of the political spectrum, always, and I mean always, fall on the same side of an issue as their political alignment. It is as if you are reading right wing or left wing information and forming your opinion based on it with no critical thought of your own.

Has there been an issue kotz and havax agree on? Have Amram and Cael ever been on the same side of an argument?

None of you seem to realize how much this makes all of you look like propagandized shills. 😂

It’s really funny to me how the same people here on both sides of the political spectrum, always, and I mean always, fall on the same side of an issue as their political alignment. It is as if you are reading right wing or left wing information and forming your opinion based on it with no critical thought of your own.

Has there been an issue kotz and havax agree on? Have Amram and Cael ever been on the same side of an argument?

None of you seem to realize how much this makes all of you look like propagandized shills. 😂
this is rich coming from a welch who thinks the election will be rigged

lmao ur so close

Cael you goin for The Bydon or someone else? Do you vote?

We need to figure out where everyone stands. For flash.

Back