[London] No power for you.

i tell u what a cool job would be tho

1 i wouldnt mind pretending to have

pop culture pathologist

well, it's cool-sounding @ least

then you read up into it and find out that actually it's basically doing know ur meme but even more boring b/c u have to go deep in2 the reasons for a certain thing spreading, u kno, psychology and cultural theory and shit

all i kno is that this thing has gone viral more times than red has sucked dick and got actual viruses

edit: and u just kno he will come back w/ a haha i trold u ppl good u think u think but i am actually a real journalist u kno but i m independent and work freelance b/c fuk workin for the man u kno no u can not c any of my articles u just have 2 trust me and take my word 4 it that they exist maddbeatz

Last edited:
the illuminati must be covering this up

is ist weird that illuminati is not underlined by google spell check?

duhn duhn DUUUUHN

I almost always believe everything that I read on the internet. It's a good practice.

if he really thought he would know that those who think know that when you think you realise that nobody can be truly objective because to be objective you have to think and thinking is thinking and so therefore can not be objective

yeah

im a fucking scholar

didnt go to school or anything and so i cant give you any test scores or grades or whatever but im p sure they'd be really high because i really know my stuff

ZvhGs.jpg

although in actual fact i did once submit a piece of work @ school refuting the idea that information could ever truly be considered objective (due to the impossibility of unbiased objective truth)

but that required education and effort u kno

(I got an A btw)

(u think u think but do u think about thinking)

Al'Muk doesn't live in London

but even if he did, he would've been fine, because the power didn't go down in London

tehvul thread tehvul poster

You know how I knew this wasn't happening - because if London - one of the worlds major cities you know - goes on the blink it would be on the news, not reported in a thread on TW by a rent boy meth head in Florida.

But thanks to muk for removing any doubt people may have had.

again though, the basic shit he says as if he's dropping some profound knowledge always cracks me up

'i always try to keep opinions out and stick with purely the facts unless i am writing an editorial type article'

ok

sure

much like his rap career, the sum total of what he knows about journalism could probably be found on the first page of an Usborne 'MY FIRST NEWSPAPER ARTICLE' book aimed at a 4 year old; the fact that for some bizarre reason he assumes that his attempts to drop these deep insights will convey some sort of enviable status as worldly and intelligent is probably one of the stronger indications that he's A) actually quite sheltered in a pretty counter-intuitive way and B) quite possibly a little autistic, in that he has a seeming inability to project himself in such a way as to observe himself from the outside, aka be able to properly gauge how others see him

B would certainly explain why his life is a long litany of people getting fucked off w/ him and chasing him out of whatever 'stability' he somehow manages to create, and is actually really quite sad :/

edit: and would go a long way to explaining the weird way he can be oddly overly-specific about stuff - see in future if you notice how many times he'll go out of his way to mention that his network drive is a 2TB External Network drive, and the fact that his Kindle Fire cost $150, etc.; you'll start seeing it everywhere

someone pay me $150 for this diagnosis

Last edited:
Back