Jesus fucking christ you losers are still here?

Daedalus

Veteran XV

I left this community over 10 years ago...

I really thought this place would have boarded up by now. I remember glancing at the frontpage maybe a year after I left and realized I didn't miss it at all. This coming from someone who spent 3+ hours a day here every day for probably 8 or 9 years.

I believe the catalyst for leaving was making some random thread about something I thought was funny and in usual TW fashion everyone bitched about how unfunny it was. I responded with "fuck you if I made this same post but stated how unfunny it was everyone would come in and say the opposite." So I did, and everyone did just that, until they caught on to what I was doing, which lead me to the conclusion that posting here was pointless.

I was shocked for about half a second to see a 100,000+ post, pro trump maga thread here until I remembered what this community was like. A bunch of contrarian-for-it's-own-sake, sad, vitriolic, sexually and/or socially frustrated men desperately trying to win the approval of anyone in their life, and a handful of familiar people online is the only place you feel you can attain that. This is an eerily accurate profile of almost every mentally unstable American-terrorist psychopathic killing-spree shooter we've had in the last 15 years, of which there have been a lot at this point. This place is an echo chamber for your own hatred and frustrations and I understand the comfort in that, but it isn't healthy. I say that because to an extent I was that same person. But I was also a frustrated teenager for the majority of time I was here. I'm 32 now. It was fun at the time being a cunt to random people online in the early 00s. Now grow the fuck up. Get out of your own heads and this worthless community devoid of empathy or compassion for your fellow man.

Anyway, I hope your lives improve and you guys aren't on some government watch list but you probably are.

Oh is Morbid still around? That guy was cool.

YOU LOSERS ARE STILL HERE?

proceeds to type wall of text

I posted, hold on let me check... over 30,000 times here for 8 years. Apparently I'm still averaging 4 posts per day. That's a lot of fucking time to spend with any community. After 10 years away I figured a couple of paragraphs summing up my experience and pointing out to the rest of you how awful it always was and clearly still is here, was worth 10 minutes of my day. Though I'm super bummed to hear Morbid passed away.

And yes, wall-of-text people were mean so I left. No shit. Everyone is mean here, I was mean, that's what we did here. We were cunts to each other. I came to the realization (much too late) that was not a healthy thing to embed myself in. It's self-perpetuating. Honestly I can't imagine what some of your real-world lives must be like, it must be pretty empty if you're still here. I'm sorry for that. I hope you find happiness and can throw away the festering vitriol of places like this but I understand no one is going to listen to me, you're all too entrenched at this point in your "community". This place isn't about listening and understanding other's perspectives it's about taking your real-world anger and throwing up onto a forum where other people do exactly the same so you kind of feel like you belong somewhere.

This place isn't about listening and understanding other's perspectives it's about taking your real-world anger and throwing up onto a forum where other people do exactly the same so you kind of feel like you belong somewhere.

At some points it sounds like you understand, but then you don't.

I left this community over 10 years ago...

AppropriateFrankGannet.gif

I posted, hold on let me check... over 30,000 times here for 8 years. Apparently I'm still averaging 4 posts per day. That's a lot of fucking time to spend with any community. After 10 years away I figured a couple of paragraphs summing up my experience and pointing out to the rest of you how awful it always was and clearly still is here, was worth 10 minutes of my day. Though I'm super bummed to hear Morbid passed away.

And yes, wall-of-text people were mean so I left. No shit. Everyone is mean here, I was mean, that's what we did here. We were cunts to each other. I came to the realization (much too late) that was not a healthy thing to embed myself in. It's self-perpetuating. Honestly I can't imagine what some of your real-world lives must be like, it must be pretty empty if you're still here. I'm sorry for that. I hope you find happiness and can throw away the festering vitriol of places like this but I understand no one is going to listen to me, you're all too entrenched at this point in your "community". This place isn't about listening and understanding other's perspectives it's about taking your real-world anger and throwing up onto a forum where other people do exactly the same so you kind of feel like you belong somewhere.
You realize that everyone here just shitposts for a few minutes at a time and then fucks off right? Maybe this place defined you as a person or whatever.... But that's just cuz you're a beta. Most of us have jobs and families you retard. This place is a sideshow distraction.

Well, except for the redneck woman beating Indian....

u wouldn't believe the level of anger here in the trump era

or maybe u would since you've seen the maga thread

give it a read it's fascinating

Awesome. He hasn't been here in years; returns to RAGE about stuff he used to do on here, thinking it's the same.

Actually, he prolly saw the Trump thread and it triggered his TDS. :lol:

What are the odds that his new e-hangout is reddit? Because, you know, it's much more sophisticated than teedub.

Back