I'm back, sluts!

but yes good to have you back obi bro TW scares me when its full of betas

imma go spike some coffee

i like togowack old schtick because then he just post in threads i dont read

now he steal glare life and is p bad at it

Not really. 95% of training has been trail running, but we're organizing a weekly mountain bike ride starting Monday. I'm just going to add it to what I'm already doing.

yeah, I think I've paid around 20% usually, and coupled with EI and a million other bullshit deductions I used to lose about 40% of my paycheque

yeah, I think I've paid around 20% usually, and coupled with EI and a million other bullshit deductions I used to lose about 40% of my paycheque

why are you making deductions when your parents are clearly still listing you as a dependent

I actually had to get listed as a non-dependent when I, you know, moved to Germany and got a job.

I'll be a dependent again in September though. Sweet, sweet university life.

and yes, I realize I said "after taxes" and that started a 7 page fury. lmao. what I actually meant to say was "after deductions" but a half bottle of whiskey will do that to you

Uh, what brand of Whiskey?
What are you going to do with the other half?

You went to get a job? No we didn't know that, see the story at the time was to get ur third year ...
really though police, lol

this girl txts me this morning (she's working like 4am shift, so, 9am here) and she's like oh fuck I woke up late! shit!

speeds her ass to work, 140km/h on a 100 highway.. gets pulled over by the provincial police, goes, shhh it's cool, I'm a cop, and keeps driving and txting me

your local law enforcement at work - speeding down the roads while txting
yea sure she is and sure she did w/e

I actually had to get listed as a non-dependent when I, you know, moved to Germany and got a job.

I'll be a dependent again in September though. Sweet, sweet university life.

What do they call entering year 15 for a bachelors?

Back