Hugh Hefner is being wronged, and it is egregious.

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
I just happened to be channel surfing and came across a show on Spike called the secrets of playboy or something like that.

All these washed up playmates and house ho's are ripping down Hefner. They didnt have shit to say when he was alive, and not a single one of them was kidnapped and brought to that house or held in captivity.

To hear most every one of them talk, they were brought there as little kids (19-20) and were molested daily. But they all stayed there for YEARS, living in the mansion, hanging out by the pool. People can cry all they want about 'dont blame the victim'. but there has to be responsibility to a persons actions. at 20 years old, you can't tell me that you dont know what goes on at the playboy mansion, especially in the 70's and 80's, or that you were treated so bad that you kept LIVING there for the next 5 years. Could have went to school...nope. Could have applied for a regular job...nope. They wrote checks with their tits and ass to get by and someone people apparently cashed their checks.

Hugh Hefner
Great American, shouldn't be disparaged.
That's all
'murica.

greatest playa the world has ever seen alongside Obibun and myself :king:

TV shows and the media in general will sell any bullshit story if there is $ in it, don't let it sully your memory of an American hero :flag:

i wouldn't doubt if there was a bit of epstein-like trafficking going on at that hollyweird sex cult house. :shrug:

Mother Teresa never had anything bad to say about Hef

I'm sure he porked her a coupla times

Mother Teresa never had anything bad to say about Hef

I'm sure he porked her a coupla times

Mother Teresa was a ghoul, and it is a shame there exists no hell for her to have been sent.

She was a disgusting sadist that thrived on watching people suffer. She compares favorably with history's most notorious despots.

9780857898395-us.jpg

like you heathens are any better

most of you worship the devil and you don't even know it :shrug:

i am here
in this super serious thread
but i ain't readin' it till I'm really bored

like really really
bored

like super bored.....

are you still his?reading t

you must be boared

You know when they got nothin' to give
they only part their legs for what's negative
They're so decadent.
Until their daddy's money from home's all spent

So I think it's time, because it's too easy
To rely on worshipping devils and strangers in bed,
Though they do get good drugs, and they do give good head

i wouldn't doubt if there was a bit of epstein-like trafficking going on at that hollyweird sex cult house. :shrug:

From the stories that were being told, there doesn't seem to be any minors involved. But they all tell the same story about how they lived there and a-list celebrities would come in and take liberties with the women.

They are SHOCKED that they couldn't just live in a multi-million dollar mansion, get pretty much anything they wanted and live a life of luxury, totally for free.

And as a side note, some of those women should have a cap put on their use of plastic surgery. Trying to stay young and they look like a science project

I'm aware of what America did for him, but what did he do for America?

Sold us Playboys for a stratospheric profit? Supported the Navy by wearing a funny hat with an anchor sewn on the front? How was he a great American?

I'm aware of what America did for him, but what did he do for America?

Sold us Playboys for a stratospheric profit? Supported the Navy by wearing a funny hat with an anchor sewn on the front? How was he a great American?

He supported Obama’s presidential run.

Apparently the Mansion was pretty disgusting there at the end. He never renovated, never painted, or replaced carpet. Dude was stuck in his ways.

Back