hey guys, stop making fun of sleepy

I feel sorry for you. It is sad that you have so much anger and hate and it is also sad that people obviously feel the same way you do. Sad world. So sad. I will pray for you.

some of us have read the bible and not gone to your church. whats it like to believe in nothing? your church pple you say are the kindest ppl you will ever meet. so what were you really searching for the meanest ppl in the world to feed your curiosity remeber what that did to the cat. anyway be honest you left your church because you knew what you were doing with your life was not right and the church let you know that so you begin to feel unworthy then any good excuse to skip church is a great excuse then to justify yourself you convince yourself ther is no God. If christians tease the athiest it doesnt say thoug shallt not tease athiest, Elijah teased the practioners of magic as he demonstrated the power of God as he was challenged to call Our god to send down fire from the sky. the magicians tried and tried to use thier fake idol god still fail.so much Elijah began mocking them as to where their so called God was? ... Then it was elijahs turn and out of the sky came a ball of fire came killed all those magicians and i believe allot of their follewers . ill double check that last part. believe it or not.

I recanted my comments that seem to stir up emotions,I'm sorry if I offended you or others..I'll be more careful next time not to be too mean spirited,Thank you :)

305s is honor tribe player respect the game

Pacha is old bad player angry he sucks now wants to cheat

It's funny how ppl start talking shit when they get cheats

Only stork would write that about a blatant iffer LMAO

Ornage turn your iffs of and maybe you got a little respect back.

400236_10150477725274244_829534243_8494058_584520275_n.jpg

it is sad someone try to learn tribe and u cut him down to be a hacker

not becuz i got no life n play tribe all day, no it has nothing to do with that

Only stork would write that about a blatant iffer LMAO

Ornage turn your iffs of and maybe you got a little respect back.

in most cases, those who accuse the most...cheat the most

ive noticed u like to accuse

i dont play enough to no if u do or not

i do no the last time i played u missed about 7 passes either ur passing or catching

imo u should cheat

u need to

Back