hey guys, stop making fun of sleepy

sleepy is good

all trolling aside i have spent hours 1v1 time with him and he has taught me alot

stuff i never even thought about or doing things in ways i never would have thought to done them

gg guys

i have good memory i incorporate all of you guy's styles and ideas into my own style. u guys do not realise it but i pick up and memorise all the small details.

like i remember dare said 1 little thing 1 time "when it all comes down to it tribes is about the flags" now flag security is my #1 goal

jj say "dont run side to side on dx, look out one side and watch ur hudbot for the other side"

now i have pretty good dx d

navox mentioned iam clearing the flag too early, i evaluated and agreed. now im hitting cappers off the flag

opsayo always say alot of people now aware. now i a try to be fully aware. i obs him capping i know all the routes andall the pathways to watch

alarik says i need to work on my patience when it comes to duel. i evaluate and agree. now i take the time to be patient and my aim is improving.

people who really want to learn like myself watch u guys closely and really take what you have to say to heart.

even the little things.

animal-funny-pic-Gross-Sleeping-Dog.jpg

all i am saying in my rants are

if you guys spent less time trying to be the best and more time learning from the best

u guys will be ok. take the constructive criticism and trash talk and learn something from it.

i have good memory i incorporate all of you guy's styles and ideas into my own style. u guys do not realise it but i pick up and memorise all the small details.

like i remember dare said 1 little thing 1 time "when it all comes down to it tribes is about the flags" now flag security is my #1 goal

jj say "dont run side to side on dx, look out one side and watch ur hudbot for the other side"

now i have pretty good dx d

navox mentioned iam clearing the flag too early, i evaluated and agreed. now im hitting cappers off the flag

opsayo always say alot of people now aware. now i a try to be fully aware. i obs him capping i know all the routes andall the pathways to watch

alarik says i need to work on my patience when it comes to duel. i evaluate and agree. now i take the time to be patient and my aim is improving.

people who really want to learn like myself watch u guys closely and really take what you have to say to heart.

even the little things.

none of these things ever occur to tribe players b4 lt gg

305s is honor tribe player respect the game

Pacha is old bad player angry he sucks now wants to cheat

It's funny how ppl start talking shit when they get cheats

Hnestly why does it matter to you or anyone else if a bunch of people on a site called GOD-VINE believe it was GOD????? I mean I'm not on a pagan site or atheist site or satanic site saying it was GOD THE FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST!!!?????? LOL seriously all these ppl come on here, and try to bash and belittle our beliefs, and as you can see most ppl I have seen and read dont give a crap what some nonbeliever says, we still believe, not changing our minds....lol...nope...still thinking GOD had his hand in it...the end....

to each their own if they choose to believe in a mythical being in the sky to make their existance even just a little bit more meaningful

probably helps make dying easier too.. truth is you just go in the ground and decompose when u die

souls spirits gibberish

You just have to face the music...there are over millions of people who are on facebook and other places...accept the fact that you can't get them to change their places. I'm on Facebook...had it not been for FB, I'd had never been able to actually see and talk to my long lost cousins, and other families and friends...Get real!

Back