[Help]How do I get my pants off?

Nostradamus

Veteran X
Can someone tell me how I can get my pants off without cutting them?

rfoot03au0.jpg

I broke my fibula/cracked my tibia Friday. The ER originally put on a smaller splint Saturday that would fit in the pant leg, but today they put this gigantic sucker on my foot and I can't get my pants off. :mecry: The leg of the bluejeans will go down to the ankle, but no farther. I've considered taking the splint off, taking off pants, putting splint back on, but I don't think I'll be able to put it back together. If I must I guess I can just wear them until my next appt Friday, but I'd like them off right now. Any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem?

PS: Recommendations of 'one leg at a time' or 'sandpaper' are not appreciated.

Also some extra pics of my problem:

rfoot01cn1.jpg

rfoot02oq7.jpg

Any help would really be appreciated

One leg at a time. Take off your good side first then sandpaper down the top layer of the splint and take off your bad side.

I really thought this was another relationship thread. It wouldn't be surprising if some TW member managed to get a chic to come to his pad, then ran to make this thread topic when she gave him fuck me eyes.

i know you don't want to cut them but its not gonna fuck them up if you do it right. just cut the pants up the seem just enough to where they will slide off. Then sew them back up

Travace -- Where is that picture from in your sig ? Who is the dood standing on his head ? Are those orange flowers poppies or paintbrush ?

maybe try using soap to slide them off? Are they expensive or something?

Jeans can stretch a lot, too. try pulling them so they're inside out so you can pull them away from your leg rather than trying to push them off.

Last edited:
The Picture is my back yard which is San Diego County

The Dood is that wrestling midget from that .gif where he gets slid across the mat on his face.

The Flowers are California Poppys and they are going off right now...i really should get out there and take a new pic as there is WAY more now
2291698645_c675561108_b.jpg

2291701783_219366f57f_b.jpg

2291783853_aed8fe0665_o.png

Then a 360 view i was trying to stitch but haven't worked on anymore
2iqbi9l.jpg

Back