beep beep

hop on board lemon, we're going to school

specifically the trailer they put the special kids in out back

Well,,, this may be a little too much for you specials
but let's start here
this is about as concrete as I can get
The Alex Jones Show (12/10/22) FULL SHOW
25 minutes in

I understand we're at level 0, prestructural, but my whip doesn't have as much patients as I do; so I'm hopeful
original-4819967-1.jpg

figure1.gif

This geek gonna spend 20 years in a five* jail with a better computer/connection better than most of us. He will live pretty much the same as he does now.

I'll just leave this here
Massive fire breaks out at NYPD impound, evidence warehouse in Brooklyn
Massive fire breaks out at NYPD impound, evidence warehouse in Brooklyn
Story by WABC • 1h ago
2 Comments

A massive fire broke out at an NYPD impound and evidence storage warehouse in Brooklyn on Tuesday morning.

IS RAGING OUT OF CONTROL.
IT HAS BEEN RAGING OUT OF
Play
Current Time 0:54
/
Duration 2:04
HQ
CaptionsFullscreen
Fire breaks out at NYPD warehouse
Unmute
View on Watch
More videos
Massive fire at NYPD evidence storage facility/0:50
Massive fire at NYPD evidence storage facility
Sky News/Sky News
Massive fire rages at NYPD warehouse on Brooklyn waterfront/1:26
Massive fire rages at NYPD warehouse on Brooklyn waterfront
Dailymotion/Dailymotion
The fire appears to have started at an 8,000 square-foot warehouse on Columbia Street in Red Hook that is part of the Erie Basin Marine Pound.

Plumes of thick, black smoke billowed into the sky as scores of firefighters poured water on the warehouse from every direction.

A Variety of Flavors to Choose - Find the Best Dog Food Today.
Ad
hillspet.com
A Variety of Flavors to Choose - Find the Best Dog Food Today.
At one point, an explosion triggered a partial collapse of the building and units were forced to back out.

As crews use drones and boats to work to put out the fire, officials say it's possible it could still burn for days before it's fully extinguished.

Officials with the FDNY said at least eight people were injured, but they were all believed to be minor injuries. That included three firefighters, three with EMS and two civilians.

The severity of the damage to the warehouse is not yet known, but once it is safe, investigators will determine the cause of the fire and survey the extent of the damage.

NYPD officials said cold-case evidence stored at the warehouse goes back years but the magnitude of what was destroyed is not yet known.

"DNA, things from past crimes, burglaries, you know, maybe shooting incidents, we have some biological evidence as well," said NYPD Chief of Department Jeffrey Maddrey.

Authorities emphasized that rape kit evidence is stored elsewhere and was not lost in the fire.

The building is one of five warehouses where the NYPD stores vehicles that are confiscated. They also use the warehouse to store evidence that is too large to fit in normal storage areas.

Some of the vehicles being stored in the warehouse include ATVs and electric bikes, but the NYPD takes special precautions to detach the lithium-ion batteries so they don't catch fire. The NYPD hosted a demolition of ATVs and dirt bikes at this location back in 2016.

There are also thousands of NYPD vehicles parked on the connecting pier.

There were 15 NYPD employees on the property at the time the fire broke out, but they all escaped.

"It's a very serious and damaging fire," Maddrey said. "We won't really know the magnitude of what was destroyed in there until we have an opportunity to look at the invoice and see what was in there and then see what we can salvage and then we'll go from there."

I wonder how many covid corpses from retirement homes, assisted care and VA hospitals were stored there...

I was looking for where they were going to talk about electric bikes/cars.... they said they disabled them,,, but

anyway, I'd just like to thank my bros here at TW for getting rid of all that evidence on me
it's NY I wasn't going to do any time anyway,,, skip all that nonsense court stuff

Bahamas jail where FTX's Sam Bankman-Fried reportedly heading is 'harsh,' rat-infested: State Department
The Bahamas prison where FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried is reportedly heading following his arrest was flagged by the U.S. State Department last year as having "harsh" conditions "due to overcrowding, poor nutrition [and] inadequate sanitation" along with cells "infested with rats, maggots, and insects."

Bankman-Fried, who was denied bail Tuesday after his arrest a day earlier, is being taken to Fox Hill Prison on New Providence Island, the only government detention center in the Bahamas, according to Reuters.

"He will be in sick bay for orientation purposes and then we will determine where best to place him," Bahamian Commissioner of Correctional Services Doan Cleare told Reuters, which reported that the medical department area can hold about five people.

A 2021 U.S. State Department report said prisoners at Fox Hill described "infrequent access to nutritious meals and long delays between daily meals."

"Maximum-security cells for men measured approximately six feet by 10 feet and held up to six persons with no mattresses or toilet facilities. Inmates removed human waste by bucket. Prisoners complained of the lack of beds and bedding," the report said. "Some inmates developed bedsores from lying on bare ground. Sanitation was a general problem, and cells were infested with rats, maggots, and insects."
[...]

:lol: he gon get Epsteined.

If any of you look anything like SBF
I'd hide. It didn't take them that long
to find the Epstine body double...

Being a jew, he should fit right in with the rats.

UyF7HSo.jpg

If he has a cell mate, it will be a plant from our gov.

I've just recently seen videos of him talking and interacting. He's a total creep. Would be uncomfortable to be around.

Glad to hear they've found a body double so soon.
Won't have to go through that horrible prison ordeal.
ya have to admit, lotta soybois to pick from

FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried to be released on $250 million bail, will live with his parents
FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried will be released on $250 million bond while awaiting trial for fraud and other criminal charges, a New York federal judge ruled Thursday.

The terms of his personal recognizance bond were agreed to by prosecutors and Bankman-Fried’s lawyers. The 30-year-old will face his next hearing in New York City on Jan. 3. Bankman-Fried was expected to be released from federal custody on Thursday, a prosecutor said.

A recognizance bond is a written commitment from the accused to appear in court when ordered. In return, Bankman-Fried’s camp would not be required to meet the full collateral requirements on the bail.

The bond was secured by equity in his family home, and by the signatures of his parents and two other individuals with “considerable” assets.

In addition to the $250 million package, which prosecutors called “the largest-ever pretrial bond,” the former crypto billionaire would also be required to wear an electronic monitoring bracelet, submit to mental health counseling and restrict himself to the Northern District of California.

Judge Gabriel Gorenstein said Bankman-Fried would require “strict” supervision following his release to his parents’ home in California.

His parents, both Stanford Law professors, were present in the courtroom. Bankman-Fried was flanked by two U.S. marshals, dressed in a suit and tie.
[...]

Bankman-Fried’s bail dwarfs other federal white-collar bonds. Bernie Madoff posted a $10 million bond while awaiting trial on his multibillion-dollar Ponzi scheme. Jeff Skilling, former Enron CEO, posted a $5 million bond, while Elizabeth Holmes, [Prog-white female] Theranos founder, posted a scant $500,000.

LOL

Neither is teaching any classes in the upcoming term, though, which may or may not have something to do with a family emergency stemming from their 30-year-old son allegedly committing fraud on a scale not seen since Bernie Madoff.

Back