FTX

House Financial Services Chair Waters doesn’t plan to subpoena Sam Bankman-Fried to testify at hearing on FTX collapse
bankman-waters.jpg

But Alex Jones and White Christian Nationalists are the threat to America.

Last edited:
Sam Bankman arrested in Bahamas CITIZEN FREE PRESS

FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried was arrested by Bahamian authorities this evening after the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York shared a sealed indictment with the Bahamian government, setting the stage for extradition and U.S. trial for the onetime crypto billionaire.

Damian Williams, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said on Twitter that the federal government anticipated moving to “unseal the indictment in the morning.”...
Bank Man Fried was heard squealing as he was led away
'i'm just a kid, looka my pudgy body'

Last edited:
He doesn't need to be eliminated. Everyone already knows the dude is a dem megadonor. Dems won elections with stolen money. Litchurly.

find the bottom and get in before the bailout is announced

(this is just an opinion and does not represent legal financial advice as I've never gambled on anything like this ever and know zero about how the scams work)

I keep saying, we're going to find out that all that money being sent to Ukraine is just being laundered and will make its way back into the coffers of the DNC and the pockets of democrat elected officials in the form of 'donations'.

They are literally giving themselves raises with taxpayer money right in front of everyone's faces

This is why we suddenly give a fuck about Ukraine.

It is a perfect goldilocks zone of corruption. Ridiculous amounts of natural resources. Just wealthy enough that they are somewhat educated, but not so wealthy that they aren't ready to cut their family member's throats for more money. Geographically located in a spot that can hold major sway over europe and russia.

it is a sweetspot that elected officials in this country do not want to give up because of all the backdoor money that is being generated there

Anyway, anyone notice
The day before Bank Man Fried is supposed to get GRILLED by American First Republicans about the Uniparty grift,
he gets arrested.... 'no [strike]soup[/strike] questions for you'
that'll shut him up

Last edited:
beep beep

hop on board lemon, we're going to school

specifically the trailer they put the special kids in out back

Back