[ffxv] the last final fantasy

Im going to rebuy 9 on steam or ps4 or whatever. the new release has built in cheatcodes, namely being able to turn off random encounters and speed the game up. i just aint got time to sink into it but I haven't played it since it came out

I only threw in the jab about 7 being the best because I know overall TW hates 7 and it would make people actually reply to my thread

but it is the best one

7 is the best

it's just that u have 2 hate it if u want 2 maintain ur street cred and keep all the curlicues in ur mustache

17xm9pqj3e6w4jpg.jpg

6, 7, 9, 5, 8, 10 They really hit their stride from SNES into PSX. Xenogears was also a classic and it was supposed to be a FF game but went too far off on a tangent so it became its own game. Crono Cross also a classic. Square were hitting homeruns back to back back then.

Haven't played from 11-15. I've just seen others play. Heard 12 was one of the best games in the series but I've never played and I've still yet to buy FF15.

12 started out like gangbusters. But time constraints forced writers to "rush" the game into sales. Thus the second half of the game disappointed story wise.

I just started playing this game, just reached the part where you get the chance to leave the first area by boat but I haven't done everything available to do in that part. I saw the movie and found it was pretty cool in how they depicted the rivalry between both kings.
ti80Fs0.jpg

I played and really tried to give ff15 a chance, but once I got to the open world part I just couldn’t do it. There is absolutely zero interesting or compelling reasons to continue playing - story sucks and if you didn’t watch the movie or whatever like me, you hav no idea what’s going on like 10 hours in, gameplay is really shallow and boring, the characters that you’re forced to be with never shut the fuck up and are cringe factories, etc.I cannot imagine how the game would have played before they put the monster truck in it

6, 7, 9, 5, 8, 10 They really hit their stride from SNES into PSX. Xenogears was also a classic and it was supposed to be a FF game but went too far off on a tangent so it became its own game. Crono Cross also a classic. Square were hitting homeruns back to back back then.

Haven't played from 11-15. I've just seen others play. Heard 12 was one of the best games in the series but I've never played and I've still yet to buy FF15.

Not sure who told you that about 12, it was so awful I swore off the series for good.

12, 13, and 15 have all been reviewed really well and they all sucked
12 is the only main one I started but never finished. at least 13 and 15 had purty graphics
the story in 12 was about as entertaining as watching paint dry

Possible, and it's obviously my opinion that it's terrible. I found the story boring and slow starting, and if I recall correctly that was the first one with live world-map combat, which I detested stylistically. I'd been pretty ticked at the series since 8, having never played 9, with 10 being meh and 10-2 being a joke, so 12 was definitely a backbreaker. Based on what I've read since, I'm not missing much with the latest games either.

Try 9 fool, it’s really really good and nothing like 7 or 8. Very much like 6 with a lighter mood

Back