#feelthebern

LOL

"After the Russians help me get elected President of the United States, trust me... they won't be interfering with any more of our elections" - Bernie Sanders

JFC...

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1582582679012.jpg

What about those fine cowboys cheering for bernie eeeehhaaa

ERPYUTZUUAAUuQ9

Pretty much this ^

:lol:

Hungary remembers the 100 million victims of communism

Hungary honors the memory of the victims of communism with dozens of events across the country today, Feb. 25, which is on the same day in 1947 when a symbolic figure of Hungary's multi-party system, Béla Kovács, was arrested and deported to the Soviet Union on fabricated charges of treason.

Hungary, which saw an estimated one million citizens who suffered death, imprisonment and deportation under communist occupying forces, also recognizes the approximately 100 million victims of communist regimes worldwide on Feb. 25.

When Bernie goes to the convention with a plurality of delegates, the DNC will decide the winner.

All those losers on the stage said they want to follow the party rules.

Bernie was the only one saying nominate the plurality winner.

Gonna be funny to see Bernie lose the same way to Super delegates just like Hillary did to an electoral college :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where I come from, you don't get far unless you ask. My name's Joe Biden. I'm a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over. If you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden," he said.

Biden is killing it on the campaign trail recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Biden if you don't vote for Biden you should vote for Biden.

He also messed up the Chinese presidents name and confused him with Deng xiaopeng who's been dead for 20+ years.

He then later went on to recount how he got arrested trying to help Nelson Mandela.....

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back