Easter Sunday Joy Lane Massacre

man fuck that dude. that shit is fucked up. poor old man. i hope they shoot this motherfucker in the face, no fucking trial needed.

Trump needs to hurry up with building a Wall so we have something to mount pikes adorned with the heads of psycho fucks like this guy on.

What the flying fuck....

man fuck that dude. that shit is fucked up. poor old man. i hope they shoot this motherfucker in the face, no fucking trial needed.
shooting in the face is too good for this fuck. Weedwacker and a bottle of Tabasco.

The killing has been taken down. The self confession videos are on LiveLeak.

As of this morning, they say his phone pinged in Erie PA. The programming will be for him to steal a different car if he doesn't have money to buy food and gas. I don't think he kills again. Maybe a hostage. Once the police close in, he should turn the gun on himself.

The fake news media trying to spin it. Very bad FOX. They're too scared to say he's a Black Male.
LiveLeak-dot-com-41b_1492393176-cb2e4492d0e0c216f2228121a3ff352a36276698_1492393177.jpg.resized.jpg

Last edited:
lololololol

another deranged lunatic black man on a killing rampage

say it aint so

murdering his own kind even

is this the white man's oppression or the gun manufacturer's fault,

tune in at 9pm to be told what to believe!

The Cavs game is still on. He's not anywhere near Cleveland now. I say he's headed to Buffalo. Maybe he'll jump into the river, blow his brains out, and go over the falls.

Back