does Captain Tard stalk anyone else?

I have about 10 reported posts from Captain Tele right now for malicious personal information after he got infracted for posting the linkedin of the person who isn't cogz. I know it isn't cogz because I know who cogz is. I'm not sure why Tele thinks its him, but now Tele is reporting every post including those with false information about him as malicious personal information posts I guess because he's butt hurt about getting a little infraction and trying to like ... lash out on the moderators? I don't know. Generally spamming us with reports is a great way to bring negative attention to yourself.

This guy is playing 'internet forum' too seriously in my opinion. Just reviewing how feverishly the guy is spamming F5 in my logs I have to conclude he needs some alternative diversions. He reminds me of that other guy ... I can't remember his name ... he got nexted and was driven off the forum but he wound being shown as a total crazy .. what was that guys name again? I think he was from Seattle?

Can we do something about Kismet? fuck he's annoying.

You guys do know you can put people on ignore right?

This guy is playing 'internet forum' too seriously in my opinion. Just reviewing how feverishly the guy is spamming F5 in my logs I have to conclude he needs some alternative diversions. He reminds me of that other guy ... I can't remember his name ... he got nexted and was driven off the forum but he wound being shown as a total crazy .. what was that guys name again? I think he was from Seattle?

u talkin' bout tigran? lol

fuckin' liberal scumbag crazy dood

Xfl_cv_zLl2W9jvp77mbFQ

jamie_earl_with_sign_composite.jpg

Last edited:
I don't feel like getting into this stupid shit.

pointing out how he makes up 80% of the posts in every thread he is active in doesn't really seem to effect him

showing that he refreshes TW more then everyone else on TW combined might tho

ah yes, tigran liberal crowd (you can actually see him there holding his koch sign)

dealy would be proud

How could you even tell if he was using some script to get rep? Personally, I don't think he's that intelligent, and the one that mofo and opsayo were using was completely retarded and they were lucky to go on as long as they did.

nope tigran was the guy

I don't even know why he felt the need to leave but yeah

that was the guy

man he was fucking nuts right?

Back