diablo 3

The battletag random diced me the name Rival#1234 but I guess because I don't have a beta account it keeps resetting my battletag. Not sure what's going on there.

I wish the tooltips gave more info than 'LOL CAST TEH BIG SPELL FOR 25 ARCANE POWERS'

I want to know how much they're doing.

I wish the tooltips gave more info than 'LOL CAST TEH BIG SPELL FOR 25 ARCANE POWERS'

I want to know how much they're doing.

yeah seriously. it's not even like it's totally obscured either -- you can find specific details here and there online, they just don't list it in the tooltips. really annoying. gogo common retarded gamer!

i thought there was an option for simple or detailed tooltips

maybe thats wow

maybe they took it out

i last played the beta months ago and i swear i remember seeing the damage values

you hit control or something while looking at the tooltip to change it to an advanced description

alt, shift, one of those

played for a bit tonight, like 3 or 4 cathedral runs. literally nothing worth keeping dropped (already killed SK). i find that to be fairly annoying. how about instead of SK dropping a bunch of random garbage, he drops something pretty decent once per run? and yeah, we hit up elite mobs along the way, nothing good dropping.

u can get a gtx 560 for 150 bucks after rebate

not here, memory express has 560 Ti are $229 after rebate. I got the 460s for 149 before $15 rebate. then both add tax. Only game I will play in the next few years is D3 so no sense spending more than I have to for max res.

Wow, I don't know why I didn't think of that. I guess I just couldn't stop thinking about item drops for some reason, thanks. lol

Back