diablo 3

so they integrate this game with paypal and the game is gonna be really long worth the money

dang this exciting

i want new left 4 death game as well

did they beef up mobs in this patch? i feel like i was one-shotting everything before. now most mobs take 2 or 3 hits.

so its not just the class? i started a demon hunter and felt he was pretty weak compared to the monk and barbarian.

i have a DH. had to resort to running away from mobs in the jar of souls event, whereas when i did the event on my barb last patch (or a couple patches ago), he trashed the entire place. i think my bow is like 9.8 dps (+2-3 lighting dmg, not sure if that's included in what's displayed). i dunno, maybe i just need better gear.

What are your guys thoughts for gear priorities?

more xp per mob? best stats possible to kill faster?

Only played through once and I prioritized +xp with magic find second (to find more +xp gear).

Obviously you wouldn't trade 10 str for +1 xp per mob but if the items are of roughly equal level, what are you guys going for?

so its not just the class? i started a demon hunter and felt he was pretty weak compared to the monk and barbarian.

I noticed the same.

With other classes, I could destroy rooms with my eyes closed.

(haven't played in the last 3 days)

Haven't leveled a barbarian yet. Should I?

Last edited:
after completing the game once, then doing a pub game (starting like halfway thru w/ some random nig), it's not letting me join public games anymore. says, "no games inside your level range" or something like that. my guy is lvl 11 or 12 right now. is there something i need to set or change to fix this?

edit: btw, i also found 2 hand crossbows 16.5 dps and 15.1 dps. dmg is much much better now. i rly think they beefed up mobs tho. even w/ pretty respectable gear, i'm still not one-shotting everyone like before.

after completing the game once, then doing a pub game (starting like halfway thru w/ some random nig), it's not letting me join public games anymore. says, "no games inside your level range" or something like that. my guy is lvl 11 or 12 right now. is there something i need to set or change to fix this?

edit: btw, i also found 2 hand crossbows 16.5 dps and 15.1 dps. dmg is much much better now. i rly think they beefed up mobs tho. even w/ pretty respectable gear, i'm still not one-shotting everyone like before.

ya u cannot join ne1s games after level 11

but u can start ur own and make it public

people join up real quick etc etc

Back