cool, lets send 3000 troops into ebola land!

tumblr_msqwq3EiVV1scq4vto1_500.png

Liberia couldn't take care of itself without ebola. They can't take care of themselves with ebola.

The WHO has repeatedly been saying the situation is out of control.

No-one else is stepping up to the plate.

This is basically an attempt to preemptively protect the US and the rest of the World because if it really does start spreading to other countries especially outside of Africa there will likely be a swift cessation of international travel and that is going to 1) effect global economy and 2) scare the fuck out of people worldwide.

Thankfully the army at least gets experimental vaccines and treatment heh. Good and bad for them. The best medicine should they get sick but also continuing the trend of using our soldiers as US property and guinea pigs. Not so great.

the end game is the disease hits here and it hits hard.

we already shown the africans that we have a serum that stops and reverses the viral infection in its tracks. we did that with those 2-3 infectees on purpose. now all of northern africa knows if they get infected all they have to do to be cured is hide symptoms for 24 hours while they take a flight to america. if they collapse while in customs they get our healthcare.

unfortunately they don't think like that, their mission is to infect everyone on the way here to hide their own infection so they can further infiltrate our non-existence "border prevention" programs

i urge all of you to stock up on canned goods, masks, gloves, ammunition and whatever survival gear u feel is necessary for the tide. it's coming, i'm prepped, are you?

money ma$e signing out

He's an oil drilling piece of shit, he's human shaped sewage.

Aren't you one of the fossil fuel fan boys? Jomo and Tele don't even work, but because their political narrative aligns with yours you don't say anything. . but when someone does something for a living that you think is beneath you, you've no compunction in flaming them for being in the workforce.

Last edited:
None of the tea party tards work ironically enough including Nash. These dudes leech on social programs then bitch about them. Its fucking hilarious.

None of the tea party tards work ironically enough including Nash. These dudes leech on social programs then bitch about them. Its fucking hilarious.

I don't think that's true. Havax, Scooby, NGFM all work. I'm pretty sure Fool, Gandalf and Sniperwhore do also.

I just don't get while they're hammering away at people being shiftless and slothful, they've got 2 of their own right here in this community that they never say a word to. It's not difficult to figure out why, but I had hoped they'd be more genuine than they are.

Aren't you one of the fossil fuel fan boys? Jomo and Tele don't even work, but because their political narrative aligns with yours you don't say anything. . but when someone does something for a living that you think is beneath you, you've no compunction in flaming them for being in the workforce.

This post is completely nonsensical, I have repeatedly stated that I find all work and their workers to be valuable and that White people need to - and are willing also - do their own 'nigger work.' The only condition is humane pay, which is denied them by our jewish system, hence imported pseudo-slaves who also serve multiple purposes in stamping out the White racial lineage off the face of this planet, as jews have stated to be their goal multiple times in print and in voice.

And yes, I am a 'fossil fuel fan boy,' whatever you take that to mean. The discovery and subsequent utilization of oil (by White people) is what enabled the modern world. There is nothing wrong with it as such and I do support so-called green technologies the invention and usage of which White people again lead in. However with that said, I don't support completely malevolent tax schemes designed to extract more money from White taxpayers strictly for the benefit of the brown, black and yellow hordes of this world under the ruse of 'fighting man made climate change.' It's mulish in its anti-reality.

I think absent was referring to valcom possibly putting his dick in a black girl

not actual oil drilling

I have to confess I find the expression pretty fuckin hilarious :bigthumb:

Back