cool, lets send 3000 troops into ebola land!

i just read the article

seems like a rational response if we want to help contain the disease

while some argue for isolationism, letting the countries deal with their own problems, i would argue that ensuring the disease is contained to a few african countries would not only save lives there, but also reduce the risk of the infection reaching the rest of africa, europe, or even the us

gg gl hf

if they can build some effective local containment and treatment facilities go for it

you know you can't trust the african governments to do shit properly

C'mon Africans, if you're sick stay home from work. Stop fucking it up for everyone else.

i just read the article

seems like a rational response if we want to help contain the disease

while some argue for isolationism, letting the countries deal with their own problems, i would argue that ensuring the disease is contained to a few african countries would not only save lives there, but also reduce the risk of the infection reaching the rest of africa, europe, or even the us

gg gl hf

this is being blown way out of proportion

it's a threat to africa primarily because it's a shithole... in a place like the US or europe, it would be quickly and quite easily contained

it really doesn't spread that easily, as it only survives in fluids.. in other words, there is no airborne threat

but i do agree we should help to contain it, simply to help the africans

some angry dude should get infected (or him and a group of angry dudes) and then smuggle their way across the world

I'm sure the terrorists are thinking of that.

This disease is similar to aids in terms of it spreading. The USA doesn't know much about it, so we're trying to help out, just like we did 30 years ago with aids. But in reality, it's population control for Africa. Won't effect many people here in the USA, especially whites. Yet the left (Bono, Madonna) will claim we need to save Africa.

Ya fuckin Obama

Y can we not send these troops 2 the desert 2 kill more brown ppl

I am outraged the military is being used for peace keeping operations

Has Obama Ever even heard of isis and how they are going to attack American soil???? Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya lets just make the border a firing squad

That will fix america

Ya fuckin Obama

Y can we not send these troops 2 the desert 2 kill more brown ppl

I am outraged the military is being used for peace keeping operations

Has Obama Ever even heard of isis and how they are going to attack American soil???? Smh

you mean the isis we armed?

or the one that has threatened us after we attacked them first?

Ya lets just make the border a firing squad

That will fix america

firing squad? really?

so its a firing squad when we send them to our borders to control the influx of illegal immagration and the spread of infectious disease.

but its not in Liberia? WTF!!!

Last edited:
Back