[Cars] Anyone own a g35?

How is it in a "completely other class"? Are you talking about the type/category of car?

he is talking about near-luxury cars aka nice look, smooth comfortable ride, leather seats, nav system, etc, not a fucking metal box with a rocket inside

believe it or not when normal people buy cars they are not looking at just the fastest 1/4 mile time

I read G36 and thought you ment this
bigg36k.jpg

Damnit, I want to shoot that shit :(

he is talking about near-luxury cars aka nice look, smooth comfortable ride, leather seats, nav system, etc, not a fucking metal box with a rocket inside

believe it or not when normal people buy cars they are not looking at just the fastest 1/4 mile time

Not everyone likes the same thing. They are comparable cars. The goat gets better gas mileage, is faster, is well built and has a comfortable ride. I agree the G35 looks better but I don't drive in a third person view.

Not everyone likes the same thing. They are comparable cars. The goat gets better gas mileage, is faster, is well built and has a comfortable ride. I agree the G35 looks better but I don't drive in a third person view.

i was referring to the interior which tends to be shittier

Yeah it's not as nice but fit and finish is good, no rattles to be found and the seats are nice. Not on the same level as the G35 but it's not bad either.

Everyone knows id rock that bus...

:)

I mean what other car in the same type class for 30-40k range has a look and feel as the g35 or 350?

Hows the new C class? Anyone test drive or have one yet? AMG style.
3 series are ok, but i hate the new body style and prefer the CI or XIs if i want 4 doors.

don't get the new C class

mercedes are ugly and all look the same

and the thing with mercedes/bmws is you can only get work done at the dealership and parts are expensive as hell too

3-series is not worth it unless you get a 335 and then you're looking at 45k

Last edited:
don't get the new C class

mercedes are ugly and all look the same

and the thing with mercedes/bmws is you can only get work done at the dealership and parts are expensive as hell too

3-series is not worth it unless you get a 335 and then you're looking at 45k

agree'd.

another problem with the C or 3-series is that almost every feature is "optional" even leather seats. so to get it fully loaded (leather seats, nav system, etc) to what you would expect in a TL or IS/G35 is going to add about $5k-8k to the actual price of the car. i think the TL is priced with the nav system included but i'm not sure, i believe it is optional on the IS and G35 but that they include leather seats, sunroof, etc.

Back