[Cars] Anyone own a g35?

I am not much of a fan of the G37s.

And i've been looking for the 6speed G35c. Seems they are running around 27-30k with warranties still.

Will probably wait till winter (January) though. I have the feeling prices might drop a little.

I am not looking to mod the engine. Maybe put some nice shoes on it but even that is pushing it.

We haven't had a problem with outs. A couple rattles, but they were covered by Infiniti. The only other issue were the breaks. I dunno about the new ones, but on our car (an 04) the break dust was ridiculous. You would drive for a week and the rims would be black. We had to switch to after market pads.

We haven't had a problem with outs. A couple rattles, but they were covered by Infiniti. The only other issue were the breaks. I dunno about the new ones, but on our car (an 04) the break dust was ridiculous. You would drive for a week and the rims would be black. We had to switch to after market pads.

And you probably lost a lot of stopping power doing so... My GTi had stock pads that were like throwing buckets of dust and muck on the wheels, but I could stop on a fucking dime.

And you probably lost a lot of stopping power doing so... My GTi had stock pads that were like throwing buckets of dust and muck on the wheels, but I could stop on a fucking dime.

It's possible. I didn't notice that much of a difference, but then again we have the sedan. I've never tracked it, so the only real driving I have with it has been some twisties in the country north of Toronto.

oh i'm the exact opposite

i like the look of the IS350 better

I actually like the Acura TL better than both cars, but both the 350 and G35 have more power

oh i'm the exact opposite

i like the look of the IS350 better

I actually like the Acura TL better than both cars, but both the 350 and G35 have more power

I love the TL look however it doesn't come in manual unless you get the type S version (from what i could find) and I dont want to pay 40k+ for it.

Plus isn't the inside of the g bigger then the TL?

Anyway, the IS is real nice but seems ... odd looking. I have only seen one that i was like :wow: to but since then I haven't had that same reaction.

is this the part where people jump in and talk about their twin turbo modded 20-year old 200SX piece of shit ricebox being a better car than a G35/IS/TL class car

Back