Biggest turn-off in the bedroom, ever?

iNSaNiTy

Veteran X
So.. I'm lying in bed, with a girl straddling me, and she says 'oh my god, I just had a disturbing thought'. Me, being a fucking idiot, pressed her to tell me what it was. So she tells me. She was straddling me, sitting just below my manrod which is kind of lying on me. So here's this girl, straddling you, holding your own dick and pointing it at you like it's hers and remarks - 'it looks like I have a penis!'

Every disturbing piece of lady-boy man-trap ambush pics I've seen came flooding back to me. At once. Mood killer.

At least she was well endowed :scared:

So I was thinking about this and decided I'd raise it with TW, what exactly has been the single biggest (ohooho :O) thing to instantly turn you off in the bedroom?

When I wondered where all this extra lubricant was coming from and I looked down at my hand and realized I'd chafed away all my skin and was masturbating with copious amounts of my own blood and torn skin membrane.

girls that dont trim or shave, and have wild crazy bushes.

Bushes enough to wear hair snakes out of the panties from an ass shot.

D: I leave or hault all plans immediately after i see that

Seeing little worms of sort of jelly stuff that had come from her labia :ugh:

(I had to break up with her ... 8 months later)

oh ya
another time, after cumming in a chick (3 night stand) she held me inside her by the hips, and was like "mmmm this is my favorite part...after we're done, just staying inside"

wtf i reserve that for girlfriends or something. i got the fuck out of there

oh ya
another time, after cumming in a chick (3 night stand) she held me inside her by the hips, and was like "mmmm this is my favorite part...after we're done, just staying inside"

wtf i reserve that for girlfriends or something. i got the fuck out of there

yeah thats pretty fucking scary, I dont even like cuddling with a girl I havent been with for more than 6 months

Back