Big Dick Club

Someone circle where the clitoris is on this diagram. Is it that bump right next to the bladder?

Sure buddy - hope this info helps...

M0Awuxr.jpg

I thought about sleeping with an asian girl to make it seem 'bigger' but can't get past the monkey stereotype.

Planet-of-the-Apes-Kiss-614x324.jpg

I always feel a little bad when I stay with the same chick for more than a month. I have to hear her start complaining about her hips hurting or being sore. Then, the inevitable tightening of the pants, shorts, dresses etc. They usually blame it on exercise and say things like "Woo. I better start eating healthier!" I don't say anything because it is my fat fat dick that is causing her hips to spread.

So...what is the big deal about poking through the pinhole? I think it's more fun and interactive to plunge as far as it will go and then grab onto the rest of my pole and do a dutch rudder.

Cervix isn't actually at the end of the vagina. You would know this if you were long enough. Most vagoogers will lengthen past the cervix. I usually feel my helmet brushing it.
Sex2.jpg

Ok I was starting to question this thread. I can hit it at the right angle and make her sore... along with myself or go below and find an extra inch or two and rub gently against it and make her cum hard.

Last edited:
Gents - there is life beyond the cerbix. Put her on her back - put her ankles behind her ears and go deep. Don't be fooled by the "fish market". The dead end of the first vaginer. Wiggle around a little and go through into the uterus. Then - put a little english on it and work into a toob. You will find the third clitoris and the I spot.

Gents - there is life beyond the cerbix. Put her on her back - put her ankles behind her ears and go deep. Don't be fooled by the "fish market". The dead end of the first vaginer. Wiggle around a little and go through into the uterus. Then - put a little english on it and work into a toob. You will find the third clitoris and the I spot.
Her butt also has a G spot, so that's four. Oh and no English required, just straight slam fest.

Some studs make the mistake by starting their double dip in the brown, then going to pink. Bad mistake as this introduces bacterial laden fecal matter into the last place you want it to be, not to mention she prolly doesn't care to have turd smear around her vagina/cervix.

#sexingsmarts

Back