Big Dick Club

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
What kind of problems do you run into?

You know that little spot way up in the giney? You know what I am talking about. (Unless you should be in the little dick club).

A girly girl told me it was her "epiglotis". I didn't know there was one. She doesn't like it bowwow style for this reason. She says it hits her straight on in the glotspot.

Apparently hitting the cervix repeatedly can be painful for her. I had no idea.

#bigdickproblems

I just plow right through. Some girls don't mind. They don't have a sphinc reflex down there. Especially if they have dated Brazilian futballers.

My biggest problem over the years is running into the cervix and it hurts, they say.

Current gf has a vagina slightly longer than everybody else, and my penis only just touches it--doesn't hurt her, doesn't bother me, and all is good.

Before we get too far up in this cervix - Nash: Can people send you pics of their giant cocks to make sure there are no fakers up in heeyah? I am thinking 6" girth and 9" length. (Base on the stomach side to the tip - not taint to tip like some homos)

Shit man - the top of the uterus is like a roadblock in Mogadishu.

h9991284_001.jpg

You don't have to be all that big to hit the cervix. I'm fairly average and hit it in several positions but doggy style definitely seems to shrink the distance

Nobody with small in their name should be in the club. Hanging cinderblocks off it isn't gonna help. They have recently done a dick transplant so there might be a donors list or something. This bitch is for the gutshredders. The rib ticklers. The Penicosa Giganticas.

You ever hear of a "whoopdee"? If you go up around the toobs - you can find a path to the backdoor. Pretty amazing the first time you see your dick going up the pink and then out the stink. Don't do it the other way though - you will give your princess a UTI. Unless you are doinking a ho. They get used to megadouching and clear that shit right out like a fecal neti pot.

Last edited:
Im always alittle frightened when I finally slip past the cervix, I dont want to be a daddy :(

True story though I almost killed a chick once when i knocked around her IUD and she didnt get it re-adjusted. Alright maybe she didn't come close to dying, but she sure as fuck made it seem that way.

Im always alittle frightened when I finally slip past the cervix, I dont want to be a daddy :(

True story though I almost killed a chick once when i knocked around her IUD and she didnt get it re-adjusted. Alright maybe she didn't come close to dying, but she sure as fuck made it seem that way.

That's the problem with having a massive dick. Sure - the cervix is often the tightest game in town and who doesn't like putting a water wing on the johnson? But - once you drop load straight in the uterus - it's pregnancy 100 percent of the time.

yall's understanding of how the female anatomy works is fucking hilarious

We have been where no man has gone before. One time, I got my nuts stuck up past the cerveza. We hopped over to the bidet and squirted some cold water up that thing and I eventually slid out. There was some bruising from when she sneezed while I was up that.

Back