Big Dick Club

Cervix isn't actually at the end of the vagina. You would know this if you were long enough. Most vagoogers will lengthen past the cervix. I usually feel my helmet brushing it.
Sex2.jpg

My cock is over 6" girth, its about the same length.

It's been more of a curse with most normal girls. It gets pretty uncomfortable for them and blowjobs cause lockjaw.

Hookers and women with kids always loved it though.

Still it is nice to know I have a big dick, I wish I could get it out more and show people

My cock is 3 feet long and 1 foot wide in girth. I use it like a billy club to ward off oncoming attackers and to beat people that I find distasteful. The mere sight of it makes people cry for various reasons.

i put on a speedo....once
the urinal water is cold
i had to marry a black woman
my kids aren't allowed to sit in my lap, i've never played santa claus
my shorts must have a liner
i've never crossed my legs while sitting down

i put on a speedo....once
the urinal water is cold
i had to marry a black woman
my kids aren't allowed to sit in my lap, i've never played santa claus
my shorts must have a liner
i've never crossed my legs while sitting down

Welcome to the club.

Cervix isn't actually at the end of the vagina. You would know this if you were long enough. Most vagoogers will lengthen past the cervix. I usually feel my helmet brushing it.
Sex2.jpg

Someone circle where the clitoris is on this diagram. Is it that bump right next to the bladder?

My biggest problem over the years is running into the cervix and it hurts, they say.

Current gf has a vagina slightly longer than everybody else, and my penis only just touches it--doesn't hurt her, doesn't bother me, and all is good.

dang.. i am so changing gf

I look a bit like this guy, but I normally wear green not yellow:

olympic_bulges_bjorn_barrefors.jpg

I change the socks often as they get sweaty

Last edited:
Uh, yeah, and it huts my cock too. That cervix likes to push itself into my urethra.

I used to think I had a small cock when I was a kid... but no one ever told me that some people showed, and some people dun growed. I wish someone would have told me this shit was I was a kid.

Back