Big Dick Club

sorry but on the extremely off chance that any of you are penetrating any cervix, all you're doing is inviting massive disgusting vaginal infections. not to mention, unless she's taken some sort of dilator you must have long needle shaped girthless dicks that i doubt any girl actually enjoys

have fun in your fantasy world boys lol

204_1cheerio.jpg

It's an annoyance until you train the chick to get rid of her sphinc reflex. Just like deepthroating.

Painkillers can help. Women are just a little less zippy and tend to keel over when riding on top.

Although, you did mention Dilador™ which is non-drowsy.

sorry but on the extremely off chance that any of you are penetrating any cervix, all you're doing is inviting massive disgusting vaginal infections. not to mention, unless she's taken some sort of dilator you must have long needle shaped girthless dicks that i doubt any girl actually enjoys

^
haters , we dont have problems

I didn't think anyone could pack this much big dick envy into one post. I am impress.

They get brittle like the O's though. When a woman goes through manopause they can crack. Even moisturizing lubes or hormones or cervixal topical steroids won't stop it. That's the day you gotta stop before you rip something up and cause endomitrihoteps.

Here is a woman suffering from cervixal cracking after too much log during manopauses. Her BF invented the HighWater Weeny Mark (non staining). It goes on your knob end so that you don't punch the O out.

education-adenomyosis.gif

This guy went stage right like trying to put a square peg in the round O.

PS: They don't call it the Fundus for nuthing. More on that later. There is a move called Fundustruck that will leave her swooning for more.

Last edited:
You aren't a man until you have dumped a woman over endomitrihoteps and the only thing you missed was the pain-killer scrips.

Before we get too far up in this cervix - Nash: Can people send you pics of their giant cocks to make sure there are no fakers up in heeyah? I am thinking 6" girth and 9" length. (Base on the stomach side to the tip - not taint to tip like some homos)

Watchlisted.

Back