Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Maybe cael was talking about the border bill that has been sitting on Chucky Schumer’s desk for 2 years..or was that for the newer one that was designed to handicap the oncoming president? I don’t think that was designed for Uncle Sniffy.

GOHq_OJasAI82in

You mean the ree from Democrats just yesterday complaining they couldn't get "their" version of a border bill passed because it was designed to handicap the oncoming president from mass deportation ORRRRrrrr the border bill that has been sitting on Chuck Schumer's desk for 2 years?

I dunno there hasn't been a need for a convoy when it has been a free flow....but ya know Biden is really trying to stop it

let 'em keep coming in

the more we have here the better b/c we want that home field advantage in the racial holy war

we like our shit delivered 2 our doorsteps, including our targets for racial annihilaiton

let 'em keep coming in

the more we have here the better b/c we want that home field advantage in the racial holy war

we like our shit delivered 2 our doorsteps, including our targets for racial annihilaiton
I am all for a draft of able bodied illegal men. They did something like that for the Philippines a while back.

We would transform shit bag leechers into hard charging pro Americans.

090623_Chico_Homeless_FG_CM_18.jpg

Little Boxes in the Welcome Camps
Little Boxes made of ticky tacky
Little Boxes in the Welcome Camps
Little Boxes all the same

There a white one and a white one
and a white one and another one
And they're all made out of ticky tacky
and cost millions just insane

There's no people in the houses
'cause the people from the Universities
can't figure out how to put the homeless in their boxes
that cost millions just insane

And there's druggies, and losers, and whores in pink hotpants
But no one can figure out how to get them
in the Welcome Camps with houses
that cost millions and that's just insane

So the homeless prefer the streets where
they can all do whatever they want
pull there pants down
scream at people
do a trick or two
for a little fent and cocaine

Maybe cael was talking about the border bill that has been sitting on Chucky Schumer’s desk for 2 years..or was that for the newer one that was designed to handicap the oncoming president? I don’t think that was designed for Uncle Sniffy.
How did it handicap the future pres?

Back