Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

According to public records, at least $54 million was donated to the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington by individuals with ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) between 2014 and 2019.

"with ties" that's your defense of this?

Wow that's desperate lolz

I'm really disappointed. You're a lot smarter than this.

If you're going to troll this forum at least put a little effort into it and bring your A game.

Last edited:
"with ties" that's your defense of this?

Wow that's desperate lolz

I'm really disappointed. You're a lot smarter than this.

If you're going to troll this forum at least put a little effort into it and bring your A game.

"with ties" isn't evidence of a crime, or an evil intent, or even awareness

unless its Trump...then its 100% proof positive

15k mortgage payment on a sick house, a couple leased cars for 5k, hoe allowance @2000/wk... shit adds up

I don't get it. The same "aides" or "lawyers" who have been searching high and low for classified documents in Biden's possession (supposedly so that they can return them)... decided to ALSO leak a background check form that they found while searching through Biden's papers? These so-called aides and lawyers don't seem to be Biden family allies. In fact, it appears like they're working opposite of the family interests.

edit: nvm, they don't say where the background application came from.

Last edited:
I don't get it. The same "aides" or "lawyers" who have been searching high and low for classified documents in Biden's possession (supposedly so that they can return them)... decided to ALSO leak a background check form that they found while searching through Biden's papers? These so-called aides and lawyers don't seem to be Biden family allies. In fact, it appears like they're working opposite of the family interests.

edit: nvm, they don't say where the background application came from.

I thought it was on hunters laptop.

The pLandemic is going as planned.
It's almost time for Joe to say Bye Done
maxresdefault.jpg

The BigFallGuy

Bi-done is boned.

Dems will start playing damage control..in fact I think they have already started by trying to promote Kamala more.

Back