Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Well, i've been around really nobody but my family for almost 2 years at this point. Its possible i had the 'vid back before all this started.

But if im in the same room with a vax'd person...well only one of us is known to have the virus in them..and its not me. The mask only protects one person...and its not them. So they need to go take their viral transmitting asses back to their little enclosed area and keep their masks on

:joop:

Ok, for you tards that don't get this, let me make it more clear for you.

When you get vaccinated, that vaccine comes in differen tways

Inactivated vaccine, which means its a dead version of the virus, killed by heat, radiation or in some cases chemicals

Live/attenuated
This is also has the actual virus, but its been severely weakened

Viral vector, has a similar virus with proteins of the virus you're trying to create antibodies for inserted to create the immuno-response

Subunit, again, specific parts of the virus are in the vaccine...for the same reasons as above

And genetic, which uses manufactured DNA and RNA of the virus as a delivery system and as 'instructions' to your immune system on how to respond

All the vaccines have 1 thing in common. In some form they contain the virus, whether it be the actual virus, or manmade DNA of the virus.

So if you have been given the vaccine, one way or another, you have the virus in you, thats how your body is creating anti-bodies.

If I havent had the vaccine, I don't.

Masks do not protect the wearer. They do not cover or seal to do so. They are to protect everyone else FROM the wearer. In this case, its to at least partially contain the water vapor you put off during respiration, but it does not protect you FROM someone else's respiratory vapor at all.

So if you are vaccinated and I am not, and we're in the same room, YOU arent the one that should be concerned about catching the virus, you already have it. The only person in that room that can spread the virus...is you.

i'll let someone write a longer response if they care but mrna vaccines do not contain or produce the virus, they produce a harmless spike protein that is found on the surface of the virus

that protein spike isn't and can't spread covid

I'll try a shorter response. Juggs, you're obese. One of the few demographics this disease actually kills.

zyYrUPH.png

you have 8% of all posts. U r a spaz

also :lol: at kotz and lozza..talk about saying something and nothing at the same time.

i'll let someone write a longer response if they care but mrna vaccines do not contain or produce the virus, they produce a harmless spike protein that is found on the surface of the virus

that protein spike isn't and can't spread covid

I didn't say Mrna vax's did. And if you can't spread covid with a Mrna virus then why the fuck are you wearing a mask.

they produce a harmless spike protein

Highly questionable statement.

Severe COVID-19: A multifaceted viral vasculopathy syndrome

In conclusion, COVID-19 represents a viral infection with limited sites of infectious virions but deadly sequelae due to the effective manner in which pseudovirions in the context of released viral proteins activate synergistic microvascular pathways of tissue destruction throughout the body.

tldr, the proteins might actually be the killer in many cases

I didn't say Mrna vax's did. And if you can't spread covid with a Mrna virus then why the fuck are you wearing a mask.

All the vaccines have 1 thing in common. In some form they contain the virus, whether it be the actual virus, or manmade DNA of the virus.

So if you have been given the vaccine, one way or another, you have the virus in you, thats how your body is creating anti-bodies.

re: masks

you can still get covid after a vaccine (and spread it)

your body is just better prepared to deal with it

have you not heard this yet?

I am going to purchase one of the Project Hazel masks when they are released in 4Q. I may not use it but it's going to be a hot buy. I might keep it boxed. I mean, if I did catch COVID and die from not wearing it, I bet I'd have enough energy to flip it on e-bay real fast.

iu

I don't usually say anything but you are naturally beautiful. You don't even have to wear that mask.

iu

This is a Portland Panty Dropper. Ab so fucking lutely.

You could eat a fucking bat or lick the Bat Ladies fingers after work and this shit would stop it all.

iu

It has all sorts of electrical rays and shit.

Back