Be excellent to each other

I gave up on another Bill & Ted when my hero George Carlin passed away. If they do it without him, it will probably suck.

I gave up on another Bill & Ted when my hero George Carlin passed away. If they do it without him, it will probably suck.

George Carlin accounted for about 5 minutes of screen time for both movies combined. I don't think he had that much of an influence on the brilliance of those films.

I read that they're doing some CGI stuff with the older B&T meeting the young B&T at the Circle K and Rufus will be present.

I’ll see it, maybe not in a theater though. What is the proper age to view the originals? Not sure if I should watch with my oldest.

the originals were pretty tame. i dont see why you wouldnt want ur kid watching them..

well the second one could give them nightmares. it was pretty weird.

giphy.gif

George Carlin accounted for about 5 minutes of screen time for both movies combined. I don't think he had that much of an influence on the brilliance of those films.

The most important 5 minutes in the franchise.

Back