Ban Assault Axes

Well I'll go along with people being able to carry small axes, but if they are really big or people are carrying multiple axes, well, that's where i draw the line.

Just imagine what this insane [strike]muslim[/strike] terrorist could do in this idyllic countryside town with this axe that he has.

The-Biggest-Axe-small.png

Bavaria's Interior Minister identifies suspect in Wursburg, Germany, train attack as 17-year-old Afghan

CVhLoG8U8AENFp_.jpg

lol

another one of those cases when u go around and ask ppl what happened and they tell you it was a white male with blue eyes and with eyes of a serial killer

Like the mass rapes in Colonia - no one was raped, but many women got raped by the holy spirit

but yeh, if the interior minister says so....

the truck in Nice also got thru the police into an area of no vehicles allowed

also in Turkey there was an attempt of a coup d'etat and in the same day 3000 oficials got arrested, 5000 soldiers got arrested and many other people from the opposition got arrested

stupid sheep buy everything They give you on the jew media :picard:

meeeehhhehee mhheeeeehhh

Ovelhas.jpg

"yes, ma$t€r

we're afraid of muslims that are now killing us all for no reason. let me give you more power in order for you to keep me safe"

Last edited:
lol

another one of those cases when u go around and ask ppl what happened and they tell you it was a white male with blue eyes and with eyes of a serial killer

Like the mass rapes in Colonia - no one was raped, but many women got raped by the holy spirit

but yeh, if the interior minister says so....

the truck in Nice also got thru the police into an area of no vehicles allowed

also in Turkey there was an attempt of a coup d'etat and in the same day 3000 oficials got arrested, 5000 soldiers got arrested and many other people from the opposition got arrested

stupid sheep buy everything They give you on the jew media :picard:

meeeehhhehee mhheeeeehhh

Ovelhas.jpg

yes, ma$t€r

gibberish

Just imagine what this insane [strike]muslim[/strike] terrorist could do in this idyllic countryside town with this axe that he has.

The-Biggest-Axe-small.png

america was built with axes, axes tamed the wild west

youve got another thing coming if you want to take my axe you son of a bitch

and that other thing? its an axe

tumblr_inline_o04r25YEnl1sflqjn_500.gif

Just another faux news story to keep you from reading the real news (BLM)

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

makes u wonder how often shit like this happens unreported in germany... considering how repressed their media is from rippin on refugees.

Back