at the office today my boss said

equal rights is a joke

the strong will have all the rights once again

just need a few more decades

I never worry about any of that nonesense. I just do my job to the best of my ability, treat everyone I work with respect and things always work out for me. I do not care or want to know what anyone else makes or what anyone else does or doesn’t do. If someone isn’t pulling their own weight it’s not my business, sooner or later they will undo themselves.

I told my boss/owner of the company today that he couldn’t have an uncovered coffee in the work area.

I never worry about any of that nonesense. I just do my job to the best of my ability, treat everyone I work with respect and things always work out for me. I do not care or want to know what anyone else makes or what anyone else does or doesn’t do. If someone isn’t pulling their own weight it’s not my business, sooner or later they will undo themselves.

until they get promoted above you and let you go. Which happens alot sadly.

Our huge employee survey ranks 2 things as the biggest gripes, and one of those is something like:

"Under-performers are not dealt with appropriately"

And in a news letter today the boss describes organisation as

"We are like the 3rd kitchen draw"

I'm like WTF does that mean? My kicthen is really orderly. 3rd draw down is shrink-wrap and aluminium foil. Is this some kind of "Bad Bot Bubby" reference?

Our huge employee survey ranks 2 things as the biggest gripes, and one of those is something like:

"Under-performers are not dealt with appropriately"

And in a news letter today the boss describes organisation as

"We are like the 3rd kitchen draw"

I'm like WTF does that mean? My kicthen is really orderly. 3rd draw down is shrink-wrap and aluminium foil. Is this some kind of "Bad Bot Bubby" reference?

I think the under-performers thing would be top 5 at most companies.

The kitchen drawer thing is probably some flavor-of-the-day management seminar they had. We heard “blue ocean strategy” crap for a month or two, and then it was getting down to the “ground truths” for a couple of months, next month it will be something else.

Back