Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz)

Hell ya, i was collecting unemployment checks 60% of former pay and working a pool job @ $16/hr cash. Now I have a legit full time job but am considered working poor so I get food stamps and save $40 at the grocery and then walk across the street and buy $40 in alcohol. Pretty sweet deal for poor people. Only thing is you gotta buy whatever the hell has the blue sticker on it so you can't be picky about cereal or cheese choices. It is pretty funny to use the WIC card at the same time you're buying $10 sushi box.

You were smoking meth and making cabinets only 3 years ago and homeless.

You have kids now its not funny when you joke about being a poor sack of shit methhead. keep hustling though, your poor jokes arent funny when you got fam bro.

Time to make bread.

Last edited:
Hell ya, i was collecting unemployment checks 60% of former pay and working a pool job @ $16/hr cash.

I stopped reading at "I was collecting"

95% of this place is yelling about the government while not having a job.
Once we do away with the anonymity that Rayn preserves for the nazi/kkk members, they will scatter.

I stopped reading at "I was collecting"

Once we do away with the anonymity that Rayn preserves for the nazi/kkk members, they will scatter.

when are you going to get it through your thick indian skull that there are no nazi/kkk members on this forum, you crazy fuck?

we have lots of kool kids klub members at tribalwar gaming news, 2 bad u don't kno the (((secret signal))) sry charlie

when are you going to get it through your thick indian skull that there are no nazi/kkk members on this forum, you crazy fuck?

When the nazis and kkk members have all left, I guess.

And once that happens, there will be no more TW.
All we ever wanted was Tribes with better graphics.

vanster, The Elders have convened and decided 2 award u w/ honorary membership in the kool kids klub so now u can take (((the club))) down from within like serpico

vanster, The Elders have convened and decided 2 award u w/ honorary membership in the kool kids klub so now u can take (((the club))) down from within like serpico

I like the Jews, sort of. I always liked Kahula, and she has a big Jew nose. Fraggle has been a friend since 99. I have learned to like Isuk. He's coo.

I do have some other white people friends, that includes my Da and ma (rip), and I'm not certain where this thing got started that I'm a racist. Havax has said the nigger word countless times, yet calls me a racist. I don't get it.

I like the Jews, sort of. I always liked Kahula, and she has a big Jew nose. Fraggle has been a friend since 99. I have learned to like Isuk. He's coo.

I do have some other white people friends, that includes my Da and ma (rip), and I'm not certain where this thing got started that I'm a racist. Havax has said the nigger word countless times, yet calls me a racist. I don't get it.

i'm fairly certain many people over the years have used that term, and aren't really racist. I know you've said it as well, many times.

yppl are re-appropriating the racist word to empower themselves just like blak ppl re-appropriated the nigger word

if u use it nonstop, it becomes powerless, like a lady with a hyphenated name getting confronted by big ben shapiro

(just another case of yppl stealing the black man's music, rly)

Last edited:
i'm fairly certain many people over the years have used that term, and aren't really racist. I know you've said it as well, many times.

How many times have you typed the word "nigger," havax?

How many times have you said it under your breath?

How many times have you said it while playing cards with your moonshine drinking, mayonnaise-wonderbread-sandwich-eating friends?

The number of times you've typed the word "nigger," you can't really backtrack on. We can find all that. The other questions, I leave to you.

says the redneck loser that cant afford 3500$ after beating a woman and driving drunk

i bet 95% of tw can afford a 3500$ expense...so why cant you?

How many times have you said it while playing cards with your moonshine drinking, mayonnaise-wonderbread-sandwich-eating friends?

The number of times you've typed the word "nigger," you can't really backtrack on. We can find all that. The other questions, I leave to you.

Still assigning power to powerless to words. Low IQ red man

I always enjoy my Masters when Nazis tell me I'm "low IQ"

Low IQ people assign power to words... letters arranged a certain way.

Intelligent people laugh at words.. they are powerless.

Now.. which one are you?

Last edited:
When the nazis and kkk members have all left, I guess.

And once that happens, there will be no more TW.
All we ever wanted was Tribes with better graphics.

Besides absent who is kkk/nazi?

This will be entertaining

Last edited:
Back