Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz)

Hey - I came from a trades school

and yes - I can afford $3500

The US can certainly use alot more people in trades.

Conning people into higher ed for useless degrees... gender studies, underwater basket weaving, etc... only benefits the school and the tenured professors and a fuck ton of debt for the student.

Would be great to see women out their building houses, plumbing, electrical work, welding, car repair, etc.

RC06UWQ.jpg

The US can certainly use alot more people in trades.

Conning people into higher ed for useless degrees... gender studies, underwater basket weaving, etc... only benefits the school and the tenured professors and a fuck ton of debt for the student.

Would be great to see women out their building houses, plumbing, electrical work, welding, car repair, etc.

I love "This Old House" Plus I love norm abrams, new yankee workshop.. anyway this season they have been highlighting trades and pushing hard. I am quite surprised at the gains made in the last few years for the trades and the amount of women participating. It is awesome I think.

I love "This Old House" Plus I love norm abrams, new yankee workshop.. anyway this season they have been highlighting trades and pushing hard. I am quite surprised at the gains made in the last few years for the trades and the amount of women participating. It is awesome I think.

I watch very little TV tbh

glad to hear that more people are considering it

good money to be made in trades

I only have Roku that I never turn on and whatever I get over the air. I get PBS great.. that and the Create channel is fucking awesome for some stuff.. food, wood working.. that kind of thing

I only have Roku that I never turn on and whatever I get over the air. I get PBS great.. that and the Create channel is fucking awesome for some stuff.. food, wood working.. that kind of thing

i get ya

if I do watch anything, it's usually programs like Planet Earth, Wild Russia, Blue Planet, Space shows, Engineering shows, other stuff like that

big love for the outdoors and traveling

i feel like i walked into a senior citizens convention

That because you have no idea what is like to create something with your hands. It's a learned skill that can only be appreciated by people with intelligence

The point was of course, that while the trades have suffered due to stupid people banking on an arts degree, that is turning around and a wider selection of talent from both genders is now focusing on working with their hands.

Back