Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz)

there is no implicit bias in a search algorithm. code can't be made unconsciously liberal (yet..). it's
Code:
if site == "nyt.com" then SEO++
or bust.

asking why two different sites running two entirely different sets of algorithms don't produce the same result is like asking why windows and linux work differently

there is no implicit bias in a search algorithm. code can't be made unconsciously liberal (yet..). it's
Code:
if site == "nyt.com" then SEO++
or bust.

asking why two different sites running two entirely different sets of algorithms don't produce the same result is like asking why windows and linux work differently

wow

this is...

just wow

such a putz

Rubio is acting like a five year old, why not just put fingers in your ears and go la la la la I can't hear you.

Alex finally got his wish, he's been calling out the globalist scum over their tyranny for years and being deplatformed finally proves his thesis correct, but he's still afraid to name the jew so his internet tough guy creed drops several points.

The guy running this channel on youtube has some pretty big cojones however.

I've never actually sat and watched/listened to AJ for more than 5 minute chunks until now and now that I have I support him in this.

He's ready to die, I'm ready to help.

Fucking radio shitbirds.

... but he's still afraid to name the jew so his internet tough guy creed drops several points.
Thank you. I have been saying this same exact thing for many years. I used to listen to Jones regularly about 7 - 10 years ago. I listened to him for about 5 years and while a lot of the information he released was really good, my biggest grips about him and the reasons I stopped listening to him were:
  • He refused to call the 'globalists' out for who they are - Jews.
  • He would repeat the same thing over and over, not only for an entire show but for days and weeks.
  • He would invite guests on his show, talk over them and then repeat the same shit over and over.
  • Almost everything he would discuss was fear based, which is fine, fear is a good thing to feel but the way he presented it was that everything was going to collapse any minute.
He is a great first step for people wanting to get a different outlook on national and international politics - to break free from the CFR controlled propaganda and see exactly what the 2 parties are really doing. Just know that when you listen to him and he says "Globalists...", he is talking about the Chosenites.

That being said, Greg Carlwood at The Higherside Chats has some amazing shows (Newest = Charlie Robinson | The Octopus Of Global Control, NASA Lies, & The Depopulation Agenda), with some excellent guests and allows his guests to talk for the entire show. I have been listening to THC for about 10 years now or so.

Much better than Jones. Red Ice Radio is also really good.

Check out this CFR sponsored event, where the guests discuss controlling the nation's propaganda and how 'it's a good thing'.

Political Disruptions: Combating Disinformation and Fake News.
As the final session of the 2018 College and University Educators Workshop, Kelly M. Greenhill, Joan Donovan, and Benjamin T. Decker assess the challenges of disinformation and media literacy, and its role in U.S. democracy, with Richard Stengel.​

Check out this CFR sponsored event, where the guests discuss controlling the nation's propaganda and how 'it's a good thing'.

Political Disruptions: Combating Disinformation and Fake News.
As the final session of the 2018 College and University Educators Workshop, Kelly M. Greenhill, Joan Donovan, and Benjamin T. Decker assess the challenges of disinformation and media literacy, and its role in U.S. democracy, with Richard Stengel.​

yeah nothing to see here

maybe there is a reason that calling (((them))) out by name is the fastest way to get banned

even Candace Owen learned that lesson on Twitter

AI culture wars: Israeli government launch video of Twitter/Facebook "Command Centre", which monitors "all posts" for "anti-semitism" with "artificial intelligence" then lodges complaints e.g with "intelligence & law enforcement" in a "certain european country" or other officials

WikiLeaks on Twitter:

but, heh, what does Wikileaks know right?

AI culture wars: Israeli government launch video of Twitter/Facebook "Command Centre", which monitors "all posts" for "anti-semitism" with "artificial intelligence" then lodges complaints e.g with "intelligence & law enforcement" in a "certain european country" or other officials

WikiLeaks on Twitter:

but, heh, what does Wikileaks know right?

I cant believe they would crack down on France like this

Good thing it isnt Germany

DnJOsfFX4AAimKr.jpg:large

Back